Full house today | The Boneyard

Full house today

Reaction Score
A great crowd today and the fans were engage. I did not hear a fire Ollie comment during or after the game. The majority of the fans are content with Ollie for this yr. I expect a full house in the Nova game also

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
A great crowd today and the fans were engage. I did not hear a fire Ollie comment during or after the game. The majority of the fans are content with Ollie for this yr. I expect a full house in the Nova game also

Great crowd indeed. But there was a guy yelling loudly to fire KO throughout the game in sec 202.......

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Interesting take on public opinion. I put more weight in opinions expressed here and elsewhere on social media, and let's just say, if I was KO I'd be contacting a good realtor soon.

Reaction Score
Interesting take on public opinion. I put more weight in opinions expressed here and elsewhere on social media, and let's just say, if I was KO I'd be contacting a good realtor soon.

I personally devalue faceless, anonymous opinions because there is no accountability. Not to say there isn't valuable insight on this board because there is but when someone is wrong they never have to answer to anyone.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I personally devalue faceless, anonymous opinions because there is no accountability. Not to say there isn't valuable insight on this board because there is but when someone is wrong they never have to answer to anyone.
Other forms of social media aren't anonymous and plenty are voicing their feelings about KO and the state of the program and putting their names to it. I don't see many outspoken KO supporters anywhere. The mood among Husky fans is very similar to the way it was with Diaco at the end.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

I know. It’s way better to be wrong like say... everyone who got us to this point.

They were all held accountable with mountains of cash. I see you Warde!

You are right - we are idiots.

Reaction Score
I know. It’s way better to be wrong like say... everyone who got us to this point.

They were all held accountable with mountains of cash. I see you Warde!

You are right - we are idiots.

Do you suffer from some sort of inferiority complex?

Reaction Score
Great crowd indeed. But there was a guy yelling loudly to fire KO throughout the game in sec 202..

I was sitting in the row right in front of the guy and he was acting like a clown the entire game. I could tell a bunch of people in the section were annoyed by him so I confronted him and asked what coach he wanted as a replacement for KO. He said any assistant from a top 10 team. I asked him to name one. He couldn’t name a single one. He pretty much got laughed out of the section. There were a few Wichita State fans in the row in front of me and it was embarrassing to think this guy was associated with the rest of us because he had UConn gear on.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
This OP is our latest and greatest fraud.

Reaction Score
Dude you have no idea what you’re getting yourself into. But regardless

tenor.gif

Last edited:

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
I was sitting in the row right in front of the guy and he was acting like a clown the entire game. I could tell a bunch of people in the section were annoyed by him so I confronted him and asked what coach he wanted as a replacement for KO. He said any assistant from a top 10 team. I asked him to name one. He couldn’t name a single one. He pretty much got laughed out of the section. There were a few Wichita State fans in the row in front of me and it was embarrassing to think this guy was associated with the rest of us because he had UConn gear on.

That's funny ... I heard you asking him that and the reply, as I was getting up to leave. We were sitting right next to those Wichita St fans, ... Yep agree with you.

Reaction Score
That's funny ... I heard you asking him that and the reply, as I was getting up to leave. We were sitting right next to those Wichita St fans, ... Yep agree with you.

I didn’t want to be a jerk but it got ridiculous towards the end. It was a tight game with a few minutes left and he was calling for KO’s job. People just wanted to watch the game. Otherwise I thought our section was pretty good. Nice standing ovation for Big Red.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure I was pro-KO compared to the rest of section 227.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

If having been to arenas that aren’t crumbling around the fans = inferiority complex than sure.

Is there any amount of garbage you won’t eat and then say it tastes fine?

In 2021 the building could collapse on Kevin Ollie’s 2-29 team and you’d be telling us we can’t rush into anything.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t think the Diaco collapse is comparable to Kevin Ollie today. Ask me again on Feb 1. There’s still a chance - it’s basketball where you play 5 guys - that this UConn team plays better over the month of January.

Current view? It’s sad.

Reaction Score
I don’t think the Diaco collapse is comparable to Kevin Ollie today. Ask me again on Feb 1. There’s still a chance - it’s basketball where you play 5 guys - that this UConn team plays better over the month of January.

Current view? It’s sad.

Yeah, it's likely to really turn around when 60% of your starting lineup in game 13 doesn't score a single point.

Reaction Score
Other forms of social media aren't anonymous and plenty are voicing their feelings about KO and the state of the program and putting their names to it. I don't see many outspoken KO supporters anywhere. The mood among Husky fans is very similar to the way it was with Diaco at the end.
I m a long time Knicks fan. I know when a crowd wants a coach to get canned. There is no sentiment for that with the majority of the fans here.

Reaction Score
A few different people were yelling out fire Ollie in the corridors on the way out. People around me were certainly expressing frustration during the game. It was one game against a top 10 team that we hung around in. Pretty big leap to say that because people chose to support the team in that environment they are good with Ollie. This wasn't the Knicks losing by 30 points with an entire 2nd half of garbage time to chant fire isiah/layden/dantoni/whoever

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score

looks like you offended some "real fans", shame on you for saying something positive

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom