Fuchs to Milford Academy then UConn per NHR | The Boneyard

Fuchs to Milford Academy then UConn per NHR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2013/06/milford-academy-is-next-stop-for-jordan.html

"Fuchs is an intriguing prospect as some believe he could have played Division I college basketball and if he develops he could become a top-notch receiving option as a tight end. It is Fuchs' desire to fulfill that potential which led him to delay his enrollment at UConn until January. He will attend Milford Academy in the fall and play for the Falcons before coming to Storrs."

"Obviously I want to go to school (at UConn) but it is benefiting me that I get this experience because I only played two years so I get more experience,” said Fuchs, who caught 52 passes for 866 yards over the last two seasons at Christ the King. “I need to get to bigger, faster and stronger (before) I come in in January and get started."

Mentions this might be possible route for Jamar Summers as well.

Fuller is doing a good job covering UConn.

Reaction Score
I guess we were expecting at least some guys to go this route. At least that's what I had heard. I didn't think Fuchs would though. Doesn't this effectively open up his recruiting again? Or does the fact that he is enrolling in January mean his LOI is still valid? Assuming he does come to UConn, he counts as next year or this years class? I'm not sure I completely get all the rules on "greyshirts."

Reaction Score
JORDAN IS WORKING VERY HARD ON ALL PHASES OF HIS GAME-- HOWEVER THE BEST TEACHER, IS ACTUALLY THE GAMES--NOTHING CAN SIMULATE THAT----THE EASY ROUTE WOULD HAVE BEEN TO ACCEPT ONE OF HIS MANY D1 BASKETBALL OFFERS, OR ONE OF HIS MANY D1 FOOTBALL OFFERS, THAT BEING SAID, UCONN IS THE PERFECT FIT-AND JORDAN WANTS TO BE "COLLEGE" READY ONCE HE STEPS ONTO CAMPUS. HENCE THE "GREY SHIRT". HE WILL TRAIN AND PLAY SPRING BALL, AND COMPETE FOR PLAYING TIME.. ONCE HE CAN ADJUST TO THE COLLEGE LIFE AND TO THAT FOOTBALL SCHEDULE, HE WILL SEE HOW HE FEELS PHYSICALLY AND THEN VISIT COACH OLLIE, AND DISCUSS HOW HE CAN HELP THE BASKETBALL TEAM...JORDAN IS A PROVEN HARD WORKER, AND HIS TALENT, SIZE AND WORK ETHIC WILL BE BEST UTILIZED AT THE DISCRECTION OF THE UCONN STAFF---HE IS A TEAM PLAYER AND WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN ---

Reaction Score
JORDAN IS WORKING VERY HARD ON ALL PHASES OF HIS GAME-- HOWEVER THE BEST TEACHER, IS ACTUALLY THE GAMES--NOTHING CAN SIMULATE THAT----THE EASY ROUTE WOULD HAVE BEEN TO ACCEPT ONE OF HIS MANY D1 BASKETBALL OFFERS, OR ONE OF HIS MANY D1 FOOTBALL OFFERS, THAT BEING SAID, UCONN IS THE PERFECT FIT-AND JORDAN WANTS TO BE "COLLEGE" READY ONCE HE STEPS ONTO CAMPUS. HENCE THE "GREY SHIRT". HE WILL TRAIN AND PLAY SPRING BALL, AND COMPETE FOR PLAYING TIME.. ONCE HE CAN ADJUST TO THE COLLEGE LIFE AND TO THAT FOOTBALL SCHEDULE, HE WILL SEE HOW HE FEELS PHYSICALLY AND THEN VISIT COACH OLLIE, AND DISCUSS HOW HE CAN HELP THE BASKETBALL TEAM...JORDAN IS A PROVEN HARD WORKER, AND HIS TALENT, SIZE AND WORK ETHIC WILL BE BEST UTILIZED AT THE DISCRECTION OF THE UCONN STAFF---HE IS A TEAM PLAYER AND WILL DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN ---

Looking forward to following him @ Milford and seeing him land in Storrs in the new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom