OT - FSU kicks Francois to the curb | The Boneyard

OT - FSU kicks Francois to the curb

Reaction Score
Well, there's a new QB on the market to be considered...

Florida State dismisses quarterback Francois

In summary, at Florida St. and elsewhere, if player wins, wins, and wins to go along with some good numbers, he can get away with a lot, e.g. Jameis Winston. If the player is not winning, then c-ya.

Reaction Score
This dude definitely showed up his oline in a game I watched this year. On the field, not on the sideline. Not in a motivational way either. You don't typically see that.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not necessary for Nagy to do that...Achieves nothing except scratching some weird moral superiority itch

Basically a quick notice to every other college team to stay away.

Reaction Score
33EE712E-0A82-4AA3-9F80-C2000590E677.jpeg

She took to IG today to post this.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
View attachment 39159

It contradicts the audio of Francois in the video she posted. He says something to hear along the lines of I'll hit you again, making it clear that he has hit her in the past and will do so again. This kind of walking back is really common in DV cases, and his own words implicate him.

Reaction Score
Francois was never going to play QB again at FSU....the audio made it easy for Taggart to lift the schollie. Francois has graduated.

Francois announced back in mid December that he was weighing his options and the kid was already on thin ice. He wouldn't tell the team his intentions...

Blackman had overtaken him, a solid transfer was coming in, plus a 4 star commit...He was moving on

Deondre Francois ‘weighing his options’ on whether to leave FSU

Reaction Score
View attachment 39159

I am not sure which reality is scarier:
1) Someone convinced her to post this to cover him,
2) This post is actually true.

If the former is true, I feel for her and hope she has a support system who can help her immediately. If it is the latter, she is a boarder line psychopath with a long mean streak.

Reaction Score
It contradicts the audio of Francois in the video she posted. He says something to hear along the lines of I'll hit you again, making it clear that he has hit her in the past and will do so again. This kind of walking back is really common in DV cases, and his own words implicate him.

Not necessarily. If you listen to the tape, my guess is she threw something or somethings and you threw something that hit her in the face. He says "keep throwing.." which sounds like she had been throwing things. If he was hitting her in the face with his hands, I would image we would have heard more of a reaction from her. She didn't sound stressed on that level and there were no audible signs of physical contact.

This looks like two young people in a bad situation. And before someone says it, I am not siding with him or condoning anything. He may have hit her before and after that moment, but nothing on that tape leads me to believe he hit her with his hands in that moment. Her recent post may be true.

Reaction Score
Francois was never going to play QB again at FSU....the audio made it easy for Taggart to lift the schollie. Francois has graduated.

Francois announced back in mid December that he was weighing his options and the kid was already on thin ice. He wouldn't tell the team his intentions...

Blackman had overtaken him, a solid transfer was coming in, plus a 4 star commit...He was moving on

Deondre Francois ‘weighing his options’ on whether to leave FSU

If Blackman had overtaken him why did he put his name in to the transfer portal?

Reaction Score
If Blackman had overtaken him why did he put his name in to the transfer portal?

Blackman didn't....and, furthermore, you were guessing without knowledge.

Another miss.

But I'm not guessing.

Dual Threat Quarterbacks in Portal

Justin Fields -- Pending Appeal -- from Georgia to Ohio State
Brandon Wimbush -- Immediate -- from Notre Dame to UCFTate Martell -- Pending Appeal -- from Ohio State to MiamiShane Buechele -- Immediate -- from Texas to Unannounced
Jalen Hurts -- Immediate -- from Alabama to Oklahoma
Shawn Robinson -- Sit a Year -- from TCU to Missouri
Casey Thompson -- Unaffected -- remaining at Texas
Braxton Burmeister -- Sit a Year -- from Oregon to Unannounced
Kelly Bryant --- Immediate -- from Clemson to Missouri
Josh Jackson -- Immediate -- from Virginia Tech to Unannounced
Alex Delton--immediate--from Kansas tate to TCU
Jordan Travis -- Pending Appeal -- from Louisville to Florida State
Chance Amie -- Sit a Year -- from Syracuse to Unannounced
Devon Moore -- Immediate -- from Iowa State to South Dakota
Will McBride -- Immediate -- from Tennessee to Lamar
Conor Blount -- Immediate -- from Oregon State to Eastern Kentucky

AND...BELIEVE ME. HE IS NOT ON THE PRO STYLE LIST EITHER..

Reaction Score
Blackman didn't....and, furthermore, you were guessing without knowledge.

Another miss.

But I'm not guessing.

Dual Threat Quarterbacks in Portal

Justin Fields -- Pending Appeal -- from Georgia to Ohio State
Brandon Wimbush -- Immediate -- from Notre Dame to UCFTate Martell -- Pending Appeal -- from Ohio State to MiamiShane Buechele -- Immediate -- from Texas to Unannounced
Jalen Hurts -- Immediate -- from Alabama to Oklahoma
Shawn Robinson -- Sit a Year -- from TCU to Missouri
Casey Thompson -- Unaffected -- remaining at Texas
Braxton Burmeister -- Sit a Year -- from Oregon to Unannounced
Kelly Bryant --- Immediate -- from Clemson to Missouri
Josh Jackson -- Immediate -- from Virginia Tech to Unannounced
Alex Delton--immediate--from Kansas tate to TCU
Jordan Travis -- Pending Appeal -- from Louisville to Florida State
Chance Amie -- Sit a Year -- from Syracuse to Unannounced
Devon Moore -- Immediate -- from Iowa State to South Dakota
Will McBride -- Immediate -- from Tennessee to Lamar
Conor Blount -- Immediate -- from Oregon State to Eastern Kentucky

AND...BELIEVE ME. HE IS NOT ON THE PRO STYLE LIST EITHER..

A63FEB4E-B289-4231-8799-9360CA4E00A8.png
That’s interesting.... tell me more

Reaction Score
OK..I will tell you more...He is not in the portal...bad info reported...he might have been thinking of it..but he did not register.

"At the end of business Friday afternoon, Florida State sophomore quarterback James Blackman still had not entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal, contrary to a published report earlier this week.

However, an FSU source confirmed with Warchant.com on Friday at 6 p.m., that Blackman was not in the portal now and had never been in it.

Report: Florida State QB Blackman not considering transfer after all

Quarterback James Blackman is expected to remain at Florida State.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/s...ames-blackman-expected-remain-fsu/2636986002/

Reaction Score
I'm pretty sure Blackman is the only scholarship QB they have on the roster that is actually eligible to play next year. I believe the transfer kid has to sit out and they lost out on a kid to Maryland. Willie is gonna be on the hot seat up there soon if he isn't already.

Reaction Score
OK..I will tell you more...He is not in the portal...bad info reported...he might have been thinking of it..but he did not register.

"At the end of business Friday afternoon, Florida State sophomore quarterback James Blackman still had not entered his name into the NCAA transfer portal, contrary to a published report earlier this week.

However, an FSU source confirmed with Warchant.com on Friday at 6 p.m., that Blackman was not in the portal now and had never been in it.

Report: Florida State QB Blackman not considering transfer after all

Quarterback James Blackman is expected to remain at Florida State.

Florida State quarterback James Blackman expected to remain at FSU

Yeah that’s a nice PR spin job by those boys in tallahasse. It’d be a bad look for a college to lose the starter bad backup QB all in a month. Hate to tell you but Francois was going to be the starter though and that comes from a very good friend of Taggarts.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
It is a crap show, Billy and you know it.

FSU is in deep and it isn't good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom