Fryer ThoughtZ | The Boneyard

Fryer ThoughtZ

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
1: A day late and a dollar short. I was making quick notes through most. Of the first half. Deleted them in disgust a little way into the 2nd.
2: This lousy play may be my fault. Since the beginning of this season, I've made it a point to start each game watch with a hot cup of coffee in my special mojo cup.
But I have been suffering from an intestinal and bladder infection for a couple weeks. A week or so back, my doctor put me on a strong antibiotic. One that requires me to abstain from caffeine while taking it.
And so, for the last two games, I've not had my mojo java. I can tell you after last night, decaf does not work.
We'll find out next game, as my infection appears to be gone, and the pills run out tomorrow, so it's back. To the mojo routine for me.

20221118_074243.jpg

Reaction Score
1: A day late and a dollar short. I was making quick notes through most. Of the first half. Deleted them in disgust a little way into the 2nd.
2: This lousy play may be my fault. Since the beginning of this season, I've made it a point to start each game watch with a hot cup of coffee in my special mojo cup.
But I have been suffering from an intestinal and bladder infection for a couple weeks. A week or so back, my doctor put me on a strong antibiotic. One that requires me to abstain from caffeine while taking it.
And so, for the last two games, I've not had my mojo java. I can tell you after last night, decaf does not work.
We'll find out next game, as my infection appears to be gone, and the pills run out tomorrow, so it's back. To the mojo routine for me.

View attachment 82730
That’s a relief. I was blaming my BIL for showing up just as we started frittering away the lead at Xavier.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Thanks for the post. I was thinking about cutting back on my caffeine because of hand tremors and have already had my morning pot of coffee. Now I can head out with some caffeinated black cold brew (easier on the stomach) knowing I am doing my share for the mojo reason. I knew there was something wrong thinking about cutting back.

Reaction Score
I'm relieved to read this. All this dopey discussion about referees and Clingan's minutes, and come to find out you have just been jinxing us. Drink up the java!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom