Fryer ThoughtZ™ | The Boneyard

Fryer ThoughtZ™

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
  1. Early on, Adama was directing traffic from top of the key like a point guard. Glad I caught that, because bight spots proved to be few and far between.
  2. Gaff being out early with two, really hurt us in 1st half.
  3. I would have figured the kid from Home Alone was well past college age by now.
  4. Refs really took it to us in the 2nd half.
  5. Jackson often seems to be starting (at least mentally) his shooting motion or move before actually securing the ball when it's passed to him. He needs minutes and lots of them to get used to the pace of the game.
  6. Out shot.
  7. Outrebounded at both ends.
  8. Out assisted.
  9. The only column we won was blocks.
  10. Why was Polley on the floor late? If his shot is off, he contributes little. He was 2 for 12 -- safe to say his shot was off.
  11. Adams was on the floor for 13 minutes. Zeroes from one end of the stat line to the other.
  12. 2nd game in a row, Whaley played with little to no energy.
  13. Somebody wake me when Bouk's back.

Reaction Score
Serious question, and I feel like a broken record: why do you think that Gaffney being out early with two fouls "really hurt"? What could they not do when he went out that they were successfully doing when he was in, besides not scoring? Someone tell me what I'm missing with this, because the offense - as bad as it was - looked immediately better as soon as Cole replaced Gaffney.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Maybe we should start the game without Cole OR Gaffney starting. Both play better off the bench. Start Jackson and Polley in the backcourt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom