Frustrated | The Boneyard

Frustrated

Reaction Score
I’m not usually a “the sky is falling” type but I’m incredibly frustrated right now with our situation. I’m sick of Hurleys lack of coaching, being out coached by others, not being prepared for big games or not having his players prepared, and how this team continues to make the infuriating same little mistakes over and over again every big game. It almost seems like we just have a bunch of guys with high upside and potential but they lack basic IQ skills and basic basketball skills that we learn at a young age. How are we not in triple threat positions every time we catch the ball, playing too fast and losing the ball constantly, leaving our feet on D at pump fakes even if we have a height advantage, missing easy layups, and I could go on and on.

I’m just frustrated because I don’t see a path to improving this team this season. We are just constantly unprepared and rattled for big games when they count, and I have to lay that blame on DH and staff. Maybe the players just don’t get it, maybe we lack a true leader, I’m not sure what it is, but this is depressing to watch. My optimism for the season is way down seeing how we perform in big moments. Maybe the win against auburn and Marquette was a fluke due to teams early in the season not gelling yet. We are miles and miles away from how we performed during those games.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon
Top Bottom