Frontier drops SNY | The Boneyard

Frontier drops SNY

Reaction Score
Looks like ESPN+ may be the only way to go in the future. Not sure what Comcast is doing.

Reaction Score
Talked to Frontier last night regarding another issue I have with them. Regarding SNY, I was told negotiations with SNY are still on-going; if an agreement can be reached, SNY will be made available.

Reaction Score
Talked to Frontier last night regarding another issue I have with them. Regarding SNY, I was told negotiations with SNY are still on-going; if an agreement can be reached, SNY will be made available.
That’s what I was going to say. They are trying to negotiate a deal. We’ll be seeing a raft of ads about missing Mets games soon. If both Mets fans call Frontier they might change their mind.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I have DirecTV. Frontier not available in my town in central CT.
Build the statue, Wilpons.

Reaction Score
Hulu or YouTube TV is where is at. Cut the cord.

Can we still get the UConn football games on Hulu and/or you Tube TV? Will we be able to get espn+ as well? And can we record the football games if we want?
Thinking of cutting the cord but don’t know anyone with Hulu or utube.

Reaction Score
Can we still get the UConn football games on Hulu and/or you Tube TV? Will we be able to get espn+ as well? And can we record the football games if we want?
Thinking of cutting the cord but don’t know anyone with Hulu or utube.
Depending on the station it's on, yes you get UCONN football. You can get ESPN+. I have Hulu no and you can record games. I a, switching to YouTube TV this weekend as that offers NESN while Hulu doesn't.

Look at the stations that each offer to online and make your decision.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I have SNY on PS Vue too and listened to the Mets broadcast team talk UConn WBB and Geno at pretty good length during one of the regular season games. It's funny that sometimes I need a reminder of just how big the UConn brand is in the northeast.

SNY & UConn desperately need each other. I really hope something can be hashed out. If nothing else, all of the attention about UConn losing its regional coverage on SNY has reminded everyone just how much hold UConn has in the NYC market. If I was UConn leadership, I'd be sure that this storyline continues for a good long while even if no deal can be reached. UConn has a huge fanbase inside NYC's DMA and everyone loves to dust that very important fact under the rug whenever discussing CR stuff.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom