From what I have seen--Uconn can win 6 in a row | The Boneyard

From what I have seen--Uconn can win 6 in a row

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I believe that and were going to keep getting better. I thought Kentucky would be too rough but theyve had too many close calls to say unbeatable. Duke you play straight up--do NOT double Ok4--what other team--we can beat anyone.

Reaction Score
I agree. It has taken this team a while to adjust to four new starters, but you can see roles starting to be defined. Omar is finding his groove as an offensive spark and three point shooter off the bench. The best is still to come for this group.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
To this point we don't look any less likely to pull off six in a row than last year's team did.

We have the elite defense needed to do it. The thing that makes me less willing to believe it is that I don't think our guard play is as good. But, seeing Omar's leaps in the past few games has got me thinking we might have a different formula that could be just as potent. Ollie seems to have a knack for finding the right combination and playing to strengths of his roster. The combination of that and our talent potential keeps me at least thinking about it as a possibility.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Honestly if they manage to win @ Tulsa and @ Stanford this week it should easily be 7 in a row heading to Cincinnati with the two directional Florida schools at home the week in between if the team has officially turned the corner and continues to play as they have since the 2nd half vs Florida. Big stretch here.

Reaction Score
With Omar comin' and our defense locking down anything is possible but realistically we still have shortcomings. Our youngsters are improving as we all knew it would take time. Unfortunately our schedule had to be front loaded. UK is not unbeatable based on Mississippi and yesterday and Duke loses today. With Omar in that game playing better against them who knows? Just get us in the tourney and we'll take our chances.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Honestly if they manage to win @ Tulsa and @ Stanford this week it should easily be 7 in a row heading to Cincinnati with the two directional Florida schools at home the week in between if the team has officially turned the corner and continues to play as they have since the 2nd half vs Florida. Big stretch here.

Maybe a different 6 in a row?

Last year we won our final 6

Reaction Score
If we manage to make it into the tournament field, no one is going to want to play us. I think we get in as a very dangerous 9 or 10 seed.

Reaction Score
Were slowly getting there, lets get to the tournament first, one game at a time.

Reaction Score
Big story through all of this is we are 3 W's in a row... with a lot of people writing off the Florida game before the season started. Glass is half full gentlemen.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
If we manage to make it into the tournament field, no one is going to want to play us. I think we get in as a very dangerous 9 or 10 seed.

Really 9 or 10? Wow, how many more loses do you expect us to have. Right now as I type, we are a bubbly 9 or 10, I guess you expect us to pretty much the bed in the conf tourney, which is in our own backyard nonetheless. I honestly don't see us being underdogs the rest of the season, granted it'll be a miracle to run the table all the way to the tourney, but damn man have a little more faith in our guys, we're not in the BE anymore brah, we have the talent to own this sorry conference.
Hell, even with Charmin Oriahki commanding the paint in 2011-12 we were a 9 seed, this team is way better.

Reaction Score
Really 9 or 10? Wow, how many more loses do you expect us to have. Right now as I type, we are a bubbly 9 or 10, I guess you expect us to pretty much the bed in the conf tourney, which is in our own backyard nonetheless. I honestly don't see us being underdogs the rest of the season, granted it'll be a miracle to run the table all the way to the tourney, but damn man have a little more faith in our guys, we're not in the BE anymore brah, we have the talent to own this sorry conference.
Hell, even with Charmin Oriahki commanding the paint in 2011-12 we were a 9 seed, this team is way better.

I'm trying to be realistic. Last season we were a better team than we are now, and we ended up as a 7. I expect a couple more "WTF" losses, and in the American the wins don't count for us as much as the losses count against us.

Reaction Score
Umm yeah, look what happens when you make threads like this, its bad mojo.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Umm yeah, look what happens when you make threads like this, its bad mojo.

Nah, I'm pretty sure if you ask him we can still pull off 39-0.

Reaction Score
Leave Scrappy alone. If he doesn't want to give up his dealer that's on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom