From Their Mouths | The Boneyard

From Their Mouths

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
We certainly talk the game and go on endlessly about players this and that. Our reporters push out stuff , a lot of stuff. But I have always found players talking about players the most interesting. This, by now, is old news about the USA Sr team or more accurately the UConn members on it. Morgan talked about her last minute insertion in the line up and it put a big smile on this old mug. Maybe yours?

"It was exciting," Tuck said on Wednesday. "It was my first time doing anything other than mini-camps with the senior national team. Even though it was just an exhibition game it was cool to have that uniform on and to say I was playing for the United States national team. To play with Stewie again was so cool, but I also got to play with Sue and Diana and Tiffany and Stef and it was fun to be out there with them.

"Being out there with Sue and Diana was different, just being from UConn. I know they weren't the first great players from the program, but they are the greats. They are among the greatest to ever play the game. To have a chance to be out there with them, to learn from them, to interact with them, it was awesome."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44
Top Bottom