From the state that brought you the "Jack Cochran Rule" | The Boneyard

From the state that brought you the "Jack Cochran Rule"

Reaction Score
Turns out that the person who needs it the most is Edsall.

Personally, I would hire Jack Cochran tomorrow.

Reaction Score
High school coach with no college experience.
No national recruiting.
Yup sounds good to me.
It's more of a comment about Edsall than Cochran.

You know 118-24. Get it?

Reaction Score
It's not Edsall (Edsel) LOL, it's the talent, or lack thereof. How many of you actually thought they had a snowballs chance of staying with Boise St.? Even the mose optimistic of you, out there had to have known that there were 2 chances...............slim and none, that they could have stayed with them. Yeah, they (Boise St.) could have scored 100 points, but they didn't. NOW you will get to see how much heart this team has, now that the 2 heavyweights are out of the way. If (UC) still looks like crap after it's next games against reasonable opponents, then you can start to cry for Edsall's head, although I would not be one of them. Furthermore, until this club improves to the point of being competetive with power teams, I would drop my lawsuit with Tennessee, over them reneging on the contract. WHY would you want to expose the young kids to another embarrassing blowout?

Reaction Score
It's more of a comment about Edsall than Cochran.

You know 118-24. Get it?
Dont you always say it is the lack of talent? Can we give Edsall at least one more recruiting cycle before blaming him?
No I don't. What is 118-24?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom