From the coachcap Santa bag 2016.... | The Boneyard

From the coachcap Santa bag 2016....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Was making Merry last evening with out of state relatives & almost forgot. Mea Culpa.
This season UCONN gave us the best present that the YARD could ask for: a return to acceptable play & a bowl invitation. I can't top that so I'll just wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwanza. Festiveous. However you celebrate the Holiday Season: Make Merry, enjoy the company of family & freinds, safe travels. Look forward to the bowl game tomorrow. God Bless & GOOOOOOOOO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
That's the spirit!! Tomorrow will be the start of an extraodinary and momentous year for Huskies Football and UConn as an institution. I can't wait.

Reaction Score
Acceptable? Huh? That might be a little strong. Did you watch the Temple game?

Was making Merry last evening with out of state relatives & almost forgot. Mea Culpa.
This season UCONN gave us the best present that the YARD could ask for: a return to acceptable play & a bowl invitation. I can't top that so I'll just wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwanza. Festiveous. However you celebrate the Holiday Season: Make Merry, enjoy the company of family & freinds, safe travels. Look forward to the bowl game tomorrow. God Bless & GOOOOOOOOO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Yes, after seeing the first couple AAC bowl games I cannot imagine thinking a 6-6 record in the AAC is anything more than a baby step.

Does anyone think the AAC will even have a single bowl win this year?

There is always someone standing by ready to throw a bucket of cold water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom