From the Cinci board | The Boneyard

From the Cinci board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They can beat us every regular season game if we keep beating them in tournaments

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I was just skimming through their game thread. They are truly traumatized and haunted by Boatright's buzzer beater and losing to UCONN in March in general.

Reaction Score
There are actually people on the cincy boards claiming Jalen took 4 steps and that Mick's brother used a stop watch to prove it took him 1.9 seconds to get the shot off. There's also a guy saying they were smart to celebrate after their 3 and not play defense because you don't want to risk fouling.

Granted I have no idea how I would react if the shoe were on the other foot, but dear lord.

Last edited:

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I'm reading their whole UCONN thread and I am dying laughing at some of the comments (they are so pessimistic that its like listening to a therapy session).

Reaction Score
I respect the hell out of the Cincinnati program. There have been so many great games between the two programs dating back to say, 2010. Today was like they took the Big East Tournament and moved it to Orlando.

We're also 4-0 against them in the postseason since 2011. I'd probably hate them, too, if the roles were reversed.

FWIW, I'm still p***ed about the Lance Stephenson call in 2010.

Reaction Score
Making other fans hate us outta jealousy - it's what we do (especially in March.)

UConn basketball strikes again.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
There are actually people on the cincy boards claiming Jalen took 4 steps and that Mick's brother used a stop watch to prove it took him 1.9 seconds to get the shot off. There's also a guy saying they were smart to celebrate after their 3 and not play defense because you don't want to risk fouling.

Granted I have no idea how I would react if the shoe were on the other foot, but dear lord.

Yeah, I can guarantee we'd be at least as bad, probably worse. Don't forget, we did start the hashtag #Boneyardin'

Reaction Score
BET south with 2,500 crazy fans in the building

I respect the hell out of the Cincinnati program. There have been so many great games between the two programs dating back to say, 2010. Today was like they took the Big East Tournament and moved it to Orlando.

We're also 4-0 against them in the postseason since 2011. I'd probably hate them, too, if the roles were reversed.

FWIW, I'm still p***ed about the Lance Stephenson call in 2010.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Remember the old ABC Sports intro that included the words, 'the thrill of Victory and the agony of defeat? That sequence at the end of the third OT is the best example of this I've ever seen. "We won! We won! Oh, 5h!t......"

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

I'm quite certain none of those things would be part of my reaction.

Reaction Score
The clock confusion I can somewhat understand, because ESPN's live clock makes it tough, but the traveling complaints are beyond ludicrous.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I respect the hell out of the Cincinnati program. There have been so many great games between the two programs dating back to say, 2010.

You know, so do I, and I can't figure out why a lot of people on here treat them like an also ran. You might call Cronin a whiny bitch, and you'd be right, but the man can coach. His kids always play hard as hell. And he does it without a bunch of AAs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom