From The AAC Fan Forum: Big Ten TV Rep At Game | The Boneyard

From The AAC Fan Forum: Big Ten TV Rep At Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
RE: Aresco in Hartford Courant: challenge series with another league maybe coming
Figure I would put this here. On the UConn board they have a staff hidden forum for staff and mods people and they supposedly were talking about how the athletic director sits at a table on the baseline for the games and sometimes they have interesting people spotted with or near him. One of my friends told me about the thread. He's a mod of the forum. Supposedly a guy named Jake Burroughs was there yesterday. They were saying he's a TV guy involved with the big ten. I guess this isn't the first time he has been spotted at a UConn game or on campus this season.

Reaction Score
RE: Aresco in Hartford Courant: challenge series with another league maybe coming
Figure I would put this here. On the UConn board they have a staff hidden forum for staff and mods people and they supposedly were talking about how the athletic director sits at a table on the baseline for the games and sometimes they have interesting people spotted with or near him. One of my friends told me about the thread. He's a mod of the forum. Supposedly a guy named Jake Burroughs was there yesterday. They were saying he's a TV guy involved with the big ten. I guess this isn't the first time he has been spotted at a UConn game or on campus this season.
i think everyone going to the game should now just stay home and tune in on your tv.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I was planning on bringing a poster board saying "Save Us B1G" but I figured that would be too obvious and would get confiscated. Not to mention I didn't get supplies and don't feel like walking around the bars with a poster.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

This provides a modicum of hope, so I like it. But it's a crock. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but...

Why would the B1G be sending a TV rep to look at our campus? What's the TV rep checking for?

"Yup guys, they have spots for cameras to set up in Gampel, it's a go."

TV reps would likely be talking to TV partners. There is nothing they would need to see in person. If they said that individuals on the B1G Expansion Committee were checking out our campus, there may be some credence to it.

Until then...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I was planning on bringing a poster board saying "Save Us B1G" but I figured that would be too obvious and would get confiscated. Not to mention I didn't get supplies and don't feel like walking around the bars with a poster.

Fan fest has poster boards and markers.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
We have a secret board? What is this, Syracusefan.com?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom