From row E of section 102 | The Boneyard

From row E of section 102

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I can tell you Terry is killing us. I've been as big a supporter of this kid as anybody, but right now the only stat line he fills is turnovers.

If he goes pro in a Turkey, I'm OK with that

Reaction Score
I can tell you Terry is killing us. I've been as big a supporter of this kid as anybody, but right now the only stat line he fills is turnovers.

Always ahead of the curve.... tell me more about how Ollie gets a pass

Reaction Score
When I jump, the boat is the Titanic

Terry getting way too many minutes in a game other kids were playing well

I bet he was minus 20 for the game, I want to WIN a game, I'm no saint

Did you jump? I saw you and other fierce KO fans crapping on TL big time in the game thread. Cracked me up. Look in the mirror.

Reaction Score

Totally agree. We are a worse team with him out there.

willie99

Reaction Score
Did you jump? I saw you and other fierce KO fans crapping on Larrier big time in the game thread. Cracked me up. Look in the mirror.

It's not KO's fault Terry is playing soft, but it is his fault he gives him so many minutes. You have to see what's working and what's not

At the end of the day, the kids have to execute once in a while

Kevin knows the game, I'm giving him another year and I'm absolutely indifferent about Terry staying or leaving

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Thank God we’ll be all better once this Larrier kid goes.
Tell you what, whoever coaches him in Turkey will look like John Wooden compared to what he has now.

Yeah, but did he need John Wooden to tell him not to get beat deep on an inbounds play from under the basket?

willie99

Reaction Score

Tell you what, whoever coaches him in Turkey will look like John Wooden compared to what he has now.

You know some coach in Turkey that will have a larger payroll than the GS Warriors?

C

Chief00

The thing that really kills KO with players is if he’s a KO fav there is no accountability. If you are not a KO fav get use to the bench and if you play well in the few minutes you see, it won’t impact your minutes next game.

Reaction Score
Did you jump? I saw you and other fierce KO fans crapping on Larrier big time in the game thread. Cracked me up. Look in the mirror.

You know what cracks me up is anyone who doesn’t see how awful he is on both ends of the court. Only thing he can do is make a couple shots. He never sticks his nose in to make a play, his guy scored at ease on him he got ONE rebound in 28 minutes at 6’8” . Defend him all you want but it will be impossible to defend yourself for doing just that. Sad how little he brings to the table with the potential he has.

Reaction Score
I simply don’t see Larrier being a KO favorite sorry... he’s the first to really sit on the bench for long stretches... Adams yes, vital would be a favorite of mine because of how he plays minus the shot selection... but we don’t have any alternatives so yes KO has to play them ... if Polley wasn’t so one dimensional n played with that attacker’s mentality he would play a lot ...
It’s hard to trust these players on the court, that’s the bigger issue

Reaction Score
You know what cracks me up is anyone who doesn’t see how awful he is on both ends of the court. Only thing he can do is make a couple shots. He never sticks his nose in to make a play, his guy scored at ease on him he got ONE rebound in 28 minutes at 6’8” . Defend him all you want but it will be impossible to defend yourself for doing just that. Sad how little he brings to the table with the potential he has.

Thanks for proving my point

Reaction Score

Ollie sucks but the thought of anyone making this stiff better is hilarious. He doesn’t work hard at all out there especially on D and rebounding which would be what we need from him when he’s not making shots. At least attempt to guard your guy or try to get a rebound , no where to be found. I mean really? Just because KO isn’t a great coach we can’t talk about how bad a player is and how much he hurts this team? I mean he stops his guy from scoring or getting a rebound or 2 we may win.

But some would prefer to just stop talking basketball and just throw it all in the staff. Kids 22 yrs old can’t dribble or pass so yes it’s on him that he did nothing the other night. John Wooden couldn’t help him take a better look next time.

Reaction Score

This post right here is really what it is all about on The Boneyard now. Larrier is awful, dreadful in this particular game and yet someone has to point to a "Ollie supporter" and say look in the mirror. There's no more talk about the game, the players instead you need to point out willie99 is a "fierce KO fan" whatever the duckk that is LOL. He likes KO he wanted him to figure it out, maybe he still does that's ok it's actually pretty loyal of him. Many of us were on the boat and have pretty much jumped off but again up to us, we see the water beginning to increase in the ship. But you have to crap on him because he talked the truth about a player, go out of your way to follow an Ollie supporter to do so? Again we have some really crappy fans it's been proven as of late. But this place has become a joke because of all of the agenda's from so many different angles.

Almost hope they don't work it out for some reason. I have been afforded some wonderful things as a fan of 45 plus years that I would've never expected. I can't stand what is happening to this program but I despise what has happened to our fanbase.

Reaction Score
This post right here is really what it is all about on The Boneyard now. Larrier is awful, dreadful in this particular game and yet someone has to point to a "Ollie supporter" and say look in the mirror. There's no more talk about the game, the players instead you need to point out willie99 is a "fierce KO fan" whatever the k that is LOL. He likes KO he wanted him to figure it out, maybe he still does that's ok it's actually pretty loyal of him. Many of us were on the boat and have pretty much jumped off but again up to us, we see the water beginning to increase in the ship. But you have to crap on him because he talked the truth about a player, go out of your way to follow an Ollie supporter to do so? Again we have some really crappy fans it's been proven as of late. But this place has become a joke because of all of the agenda's from so many different angles.

Almost hope they don't work it out for some reason. I have been afforded some wonderful things as a fan of 45 plus years that I would've never expected. I can't stand what is happening to this program but I despise what has happened to our fanbase.

Try to write a little better so I can get through more than 2 lines of this dreck and then can disagree with whatever point you are trying to make.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom