From HBO... Trailer for "UConn: The March to Madness" | The Boneyard

From HBO... Trailer for "UConn: The March to Madness"

Reaction Score
I would like a documentary done on the two programs together. Only school in the country to have the Men's and Women's teams win the same year. Two hall of fame coaches hired within a year of each other..there is an incredible story there.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Fine Beautiful Dandy
Move it to where it belongs
Thanks

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If this is unacceptable for discussion, can we get rid of all the food and drink topics. I don't read them, so obviously they shouldn't exist.

There's no separate forums for those. There are topic forums for women's and pro sports, however.

Reaction Score
So? Why do the food and drink topics need to be on the board at all?

Obviously there is going to already be a thread on the women's board for this, so asking to have it gone from here just amounts to not wanting to see it, despite tons of actually irrelevant crap being on here.

Reaction Score
Exactly.

At least you're not pretending to believe in the stupid "board integrity" aspect and are honest about just not liking the women's team.

Reaction Score
It has Uconn in it so I am watching. I agree with the post above too....there HAS to be a filmmaker out there that can make a 30 for 30 about Uconn pre 1985 before Jim and Geno were hired then the transformation into the basketball capital of the world. Call it "Toner's Two" a reference to the former AD who hired Jim and Geno. Come on get it done!

Reaction Score
I would like a documentary done on the two programs together. Only school in the country to have the Men's and Women's teams win the same year. Two hall of fame coaches hired within a year of each other..there is an incredible story there.
I agree, however, for once the women's program deserves its own recognition. As a current student I can safely say it's pathetic the lack of respect many have for what these women and Geno have accomplished and continue to accomplish. This run is unprecedented and I agree with Bilas who claims that UConn women's basketball is the most dominant program in college basketball history, men's or women's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom