From Canada to Connecticut, UConn QB Zergiotis embracing his game (Doyle @ NHR) | The Boneyard

From Canada to Connecticut, UConn QB Zergiotis embracing his game (Doyle @ NHR)

Reaction Score
From Canada to Connecticut, UConn QB Zergiotis embracing his game

>>Zergiotis was the fifth true freshman to start at quarterback at UConn since 2000 and his debut numbers were the best. But he did throw two interceptions and admits he has much to learn.

That’s why the week off came at an opportune time. There was lots of work on the field and in the film room.

What did Zergiotis see as he critiqued his first start?

“I think there were a couple times when I was a little nervous in the pocket when I didn’t have to be,” he said. “It turns out on those plays when I was nervous, there were open receivers down field, which could have resulted in a touchdown.”<<

Reaction Score
From Canada to Connecticut, UConn QB Zergiotis embracing his game

>>Zergiotis was the fifth true freshman to start at quarterback at UConn since 2000 and his debut numbers were the best. But he did throw two interceptions and admits he has much to learn.

That’s why the week off came at an opportune time. There was lots of work on the field and in the film room.

What did Zergiotis see as he critiqued his first start?

“I think there were a couple times when I was a little nervous in the pocket when I didn’t have to be,” he said. “It turns out on those plays when I was nervous, there were open receivers down field, which could have resulted in a touchdown.”<<

Always great to see someone recognize their shortcomings and identify what it is they need to work on. Now, the best part will be to see him actually do it!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom