From a Red Raider...Good Luck Tonight | The Boneyard

From a Red Raider...Good Luck Tonight

Reaction Score
I dont know about the rest of Texas Tech fans, but, I'm wishing you guys the best of luck tonight in your game against OSU. We have already swept OSU in our season, and I'd like to see another team at our field for the Supers.

Seems as if your team has been playing great in the Regionals...and, its winner take all tonight. I will definitely tune in and watch that game...as an interested Texas Tech fan.

Oh, BTW...OSU doesn't like Tech, and we dont care much about them, either...lol.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I dont know about the rest of Texas Tech fans, but, I'm wishing you guys the best of luck tonight in your game against OSU.
Glad to have you in our corner.

Reaction Score
And...also...your team could stay in the general area, and make the 5 hour trip pretty easily.

I'm a UConn Husky fan tonight!!!

Hey! Welcome.

I hope to be lucky enough to develop a deep sense of hatred/respect for y’all during a hard fought super regional.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
And...also...your team could stay in the general area, and make the 5 hour trip pretty easily.

I'm a UConn Husky fan tonight!!!

Neat! We are short on pitching but hopefully this team will surprise us.

Reaction Score
Glad to have you in our corner.

Haha...well, I'm at least a sensible fan, and, if you guys win tonight...and come to our board, you will probably find a lot of arrogance over there, too.

So...just be forewarned.

Over the past 6 years, or so..our fanbase has become very spoiled with Tim Tadlock as our coach....and, the heights he has taken us to.

Reaction Score
And...I saw a comment in another thread about OSU complaining about having to go to Lubbock. It's probably because they know TTU is so hard to beat at home.

Over the last 3 years, Tech is 70-16 at home, and OSU has already been swept there...haha

I guess they dont like our "homer friendly" field?

Reaction Score
Haha...well, I'm at least a sensible fan, and, if you guys win tonight...and come to our board, you will probably find a lot of arrogance over there, too.

So...just be forewarned.

Over the past 6 years, or so..our fanbase has become very spoiled with Tim Tadlock as our coach....and, the heights he has taken us to.

What’s the name of y'all’s board?

Reaction Score
I guess the best one is the Scout 247 board...inside the red raiders.

There really hasn't been too much talk about OSU, or you guys...just happiness that we made another Super...while UT, didnt even make the Big12tourney, and A&M is done...haha,

And...let's not even get into Baylor...or . TCU...so, I think you guys would be a welcome change!!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey! Welcome.

I hope to be lucky enough to develop a deep sense of hatred/respect for y’all during a hard fought super regional.

Haha...it would be cool to have another program develop some "animosity" to our fans...after all...we did shove a goalpost in the Texas A&M section back in 2001 (after we beat their #17 ranked football team), I believe, and they have always said we "throw batteries" at their fans...haha

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Haha...it would be cool to have another program develop some "animosity" to our fans...after all...we did shove a goalpost in the Texas A&M section back in 2001 (after we beat their #17 ranked football team), I believe, and they have always said we "throw batteries" at their fans...haha
Well give us a call back when you throw Iowa State's mascot off the bleachers.

Reaction Score
Well give us a call back when you throw Iowa State's mascot off the bleachers.

That goalpost incident resulted in Aggy on Aggy violence..and the Governors Chief of Staff (I think?) McKinney, whose son played for ATM...got all bloody because he was hit by another Aggie, and they tried to blame Tech for the fights in the stands.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dugway

Top Bottom