Friday visitors?? | The Boneyard

Friday visitors??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have we heard which recruits will be attending first night festivities? Someone mentioned they thought Christyn Williams.

Any others?

Reaction Score
Have we heard which recruits will be attending first night festivities? Someone mentioned they thought Christyn Williams.

Any others?

I'm not aware of any names at this time...........I think that was wishful thinking on somebody's part regarding CW..............sure hope they have some recruits coming...............

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Someone with local (Arkansas) knowledge posted that Christyn was planning a trip to UConn in the near future. The speculation was that it would be on First Night, which makes sense on a couple of levels: (1) I'm sure Geno has invited her. (2) Her good friend Lexi Gordon may be there.

My hope is that we have 3-5 studs from 2018 visiting. I would expect at least 1-2. I'm also hoping that Sam Brunelle from 2019 will be there. We may see some local kids, too.

I expect that the Horde will be reporting on the visitors by mid-week.

Reaction Score
Someone with local (Arkansas) knowledge posted that Christyn was planning a trip to UConn in the near future. The speculation was that it would be on First Night, which makes sense on a couple of levels: (1) I'm sure Geno has invited her. (2) Her good friend Lexi Gordon may be there.

My hope is that we have 3-5 studs from 2018 visiting. I would expect at least 1-2. I'm also hoping that Sam Brunelle from 2019 will be there. We may see some local kids, too.

I particularly would like to see some of the local players attending such as Honesty Scott-Grayson and Olivia Owens.

Reaction Score

I haven't seen anything in social media from Williams, Brunelle etc..............if they are coming they sure are being quiet about it

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I haven't seen anything in social media from Williams, Brunelle etc....if they are coming they sure are being quiet about it
Yeah, I know. I hope we see some chatter soon.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I particularly would like to see some of the local players attending such as Honesty Scott-Grayson and Olivia Owens.
Honesty played at Blair, but her family moved to Fairfax, VA, and she plays for Paul VI now. I may try to see her this season. She's about 20 miles from me.

Reaction Score
Honesty played at Blair, but her family moved to Fairfax, VA, and she plays for Paul VI now. I may try to see her this season. She's about 20 miles from me.

She had recent in-homes with all the biggies except UConn I believe..............frankly I have been under impressed in the few times I have seen her live although she was coming off of an injury in a few of those, let us know what you think

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She had recent in-homes with all the biggies except UConn I believe....frankly I have been under impressed in the few times I have seen her live although she was coming off of an injury in a few of those, let us know what you think
If Honesty commits elsewhere, I may not go to see her. I'll play that by ear.

I am far more accustomed to college ball. From high school games, I have difficulty determining how good someone will be at the next level. Maya's talent was obvious. I saw Kaleena as a senior. She was clearly not as athletic as Maya, but she had incredible hands, maybe the best I've ever seen. Beyond those, I'm not sure what I can discern, but I'll try.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
From 2014 ...

First Night Visitors

Megan Walker, Kyla Irwin, Crystal Dangerfield, and Jocelyn Willoughby.

The info was posted on Oct. 14, which was 3 days before First Night. Look for info on Tuesday or Wednesday.

I know that Kyla Irwin and Crystal Dangerfield will be there. I hope that Megan Walker will be there too.

Willoughby, who was #48 overall on HG, will be a frosh at Virginia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom