Reaction Score
7ET:

ESPN: Miami (FL) @ Duke

8ET:

FS1: Nebraska @ Illinois
CBSSN: BYU @ Utah State

10:30ET:

ESPN: USC @ Washington State

What're you excited for tonight? I think Miami and USC can both lose tonight...

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Don't think Miami is going to lose. Duke doesn't look like they belong on the same field.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I hope the boneyard jinx on disastro ends tonight. No reason to have faith in Illinois however.

Anyone ever met an Illini fan? Not sure those exist today or ever.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Falk is fun to watch for WSU. Gotta respect every aspect of their offense because of his reads and efficiency. They just keep chipping away. Down 7 and driving late 1st Half. No way I stay up for the 2nd though.

Reaction Score
Acknowledging the sarcasm, ship loads in the City and midwest. In the B1G or with an improved team over a few years, the Huskies' attendance might be closer to Illinois' mid-40Ks average despite recent bad Illini teams.

Reaction Score
I hope the boneyard jinx on disastro ends tonight. No reason to have faith in Illinois however.

I've been in central Illinois a little over 5 years on this stint. Honestly, I've only met 1 guy who was a fan and wanted to talk Illini fb. I've easily met more fans of other teams, ND, Mich, Tx, even Iowa and Iowa St. I can't say I've met 1 dude at work who is an Illini fan let alone one that goes to games. I have met 2 who are willing to go, but just because it's football and only passing interest in the team. I may buy a 2 or 3 game package or just scalp a few single games to get the feel of the place for when UConn comes to town. Considering season tix for that year if Lovie seems to be turning things around.

Reaction Score
Diaco dropped a testicle last night as the Nebraska defense was very aggressive on the line of scrimmage, really going after the QB in a Don Brown like fashion. Hopefully Crocker has a similar type of epiphany this afternoon.

Reaction Score
Falk is fun to watch for WSU. Gotta respect every aspect of their offense because of his reads and efficiency. They just keep chipping away. Down 7 and driving late 1st Half. No way I stay up for the 2nd though.

Fell asleep first few minutes of 4th. Leach is one strange dude but he can coach. Nice win.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom