Freshman QB Steven Krajewski gets first college reps in potential 2019 audition (Putterman) | The Boneyard

Freshman QB Steven Krajewski gets first college reps in potential 2019 audition (Putterman)

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
"this is never going to happen again."

Come on, how can we expect to have a defense that sets records for scoring and yards per game every year! Even HCRE2.0, the right way, can't do that.

Reaction Score
Defense needs to be overhauled. All the Defensive coaches needs to resign and we need to get new coaches. Who would come here, I don't know.

Reaction Score
To have sat through that debacle in the cold and then see #4 take the field in the 4th Q was invigorating. Surely we'd witness some downfield throws to whet our appetite for next year. But no, it was a handoff fest to run the clock and get out of Dodge--most likely to assure that no one unnecessarily got hurt. Disappointing but understandable.

Reaction Score
To have sat through that debacle in the cold and then see #4 take the field in the 4th Q was invigorating. Surely we'd witness some downfield throws to whet our appetite for next year. But no, it was a handoff fest to run the clock and get out of Dodge--most likely to assure that no one unnecessarily got hurt. Disappointing but understandable.
I too was disappointed that they didn’t let him throw more. On the bright side, the kid has great mechanics and didn’t have any difficulties handing off the ball to Mensah or Black. With those three guys, and most of the O-Line returning, the offense should be pretty good. Krajewski also showed he can rifle the ball or put a soft touch on it to complete the pass. If Dunn (or Edsall) opens up the playbook the offense will put up some points and be fun to watch.

Reaction Score
He threw three times and had two completions. The third I couldn't see well but appeared to have been tipped near the line. Both completions were right on the money without the receivers having to make any adjustments. If he throws that way all the time the offense should look pretty good next year.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
Defense needs to be overhauled. All the Defensive coaches needs to resign and we need to get new coaches. Who would come here, I don't know.

If I were a young coordinator I'd rather come here than anywhere else -- nowhere to go but up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom