Fresh start | The Boneyard

Fresh start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
lose the doggy face. Keep the stripe and the UConn on the back. I like the concept of defenders seeing that UCONN on the back of the helmet as they try to chase us down on the way to the end zone.

That's all I got.

I was thinking the same thing.

Reaction Score
Oh jeez, I saw the headline and thought we were letting HFD back in. :eek:

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Wish we would do the "Oregon thing"alternate everything from top to bottom,every time I see them play its a new look ,sometimes bad, sometimes good.

Reaction Score
Wish we would do the "Oregon thing"alternate everything from top to bottom,every time I see them play its a new look ,sometimes bad, sometimes good.

We can dress like Oregon when we win like Oregon. Until then we would look worse than MD has for the last two years with their weird uniform and helmet combinations. Nothing says small time like loosing with a different flashy uniform each week.

Reaction Score
Hope they can tweak the helmets a little at least.
NEW START..NEW LOOK
Combine best parts of Giants and THE PATRIOTS uniforms, if possible.

Tweak the helmets by going to shiny METALLIC BLUE.///second helmet would be metallic SILVER/grey & get rid of white helmet for change sake.
Maybe lose the face and put a Snarling Husky Logo on the sides, keep UCONN on the back. ...trimmed with Red cages.

Like metallic silver/grey pants for away.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I hope Diaco gets them to put a little CT State Flag sitcker on the back of the helmets too. An alternate with the Husky logo on the side, and numbers on the other (old school), then do it with a chrome facemask and maybe the logo outline would be cool.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Our helmets look like somthing you would see in a comic strip. Yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads