Free UConn Womens Basketball Game This Season | The Boneyard

Free UConn Womens Basketball Game This Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Yes its true. It is free. No I am not giving out tickets to everyone who shows up wearing a wig with basketballs attached. No you do not get a free ticket to the South Carolina game if you like my post, (maybe) There is a game this season that its free. I could tell you but I want to see which boneyarder can come up with the correct game first, it is just more fun this way while i am going through withdrawals between games. Extra credit if you can tell me since Gample has opened has there been other games that its been free to see UConn play. In all the times I have seen UConn play the min to see UConn play was 2 dollars

Reaction Score
The night that Stacy Hansmeyer sang the national anthem there was a wicked snow storm out there and many people were not traveling I believe they offered the seats to the students who did not have tickets for free to try to fill the place.

Reaction Score
Yes its true. It is free. No I am not giving out tickets to everyone who shows up wearing a wig with basketballs attached. No you do not get a free ticket to the South Carolina game if you like my post, (maybe) There is a game this season that its free. I could tell you but I want to see which boneyarder can come up with the correct game first, it is just more fun this way while i am going through withdrawals between games. Extra credit if you can tell me since Gample has opened has there been other games that its been free to see UConn play. In all the times I have seen UConn play the min to see UConn play was 2 dollars
The first game the women played at Gample was free. I was there in January of 1990 and became hooked immediately. Laura Lishness was the major heroine of most little girl wannabes then , actually mine too.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
In honor of Kibitzer, who is currently in the hospital...

...Ahem. Gampel.
That is why I purposly misspleed it rong to sea if he broght his labtop to the Hospatal.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom