Free Tickets For Tomorrow's Home Opener! | The Boneyard

Free Tickets For Tomorrow's Home Opener!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
uconntickets.com

Promo Code: PCRFOX61

select your seats and bam

If you turn down the opportunity to attend this when the cost out of pocket to you is legitimately $0.00 then you have zero right to complain about the conference affiliation here on forward.

Reaction Score
It's killing me that I can't go but I have my youngest daughter's Convocation at St. Paul Catholic tomorrow. I will be at the Navy game though.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Not to mention the bad press that could come with "UConn can't give tickets away" if we can't fill our stadium now. Husky Up time is now. The Big 12 actually cares about things like football attendance and fanbase. UConn is putting the ball in the fans' court now. Husky Up now or never complain about the AAC ever again.

Reaction Score
Not to mention the bad press that could come with "UConn can't give tickets away" if we can't fill our stadium now. Husky Up time is now. The Big 12 actually cares about things like football attendance and fanbase. UConn is putting the ball in the fans' court now. Husky Up now or never complain about the AAC ever again.

Can't expect to give them all away 24 hours before the game.

Besides the only reason we know is because of our die hard nature. Also, the only TV station that might mention it is Fox so....

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score

Ehhh. We couldn't send more than 1,500 people to the Fiesta Bowl so, if 28K+ really do show up, this is gonna comparitively look like when Ric Flair drew 200K in North Korea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom