FREE TICKETS FOR ALL BONEYARDER'S | The Boneyard

FREE TICKETS FOR ALL BONEYARDER'S

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I went outside without a jacket today and can already tell I caught something.

I'm pretty sure I'll become deathly ill the afternoon of 1/14 and will spend 1/15 nursing myself back to health. I foresee an initial dose of Bloody Mary's and bacon while slowly progressing to several scotch and a few medicinal herbal infusions. I will also check my blood pressure every 10 minutes by refreshing The Boneyard for updated recruiting news.

I'm self-employed but have enough of these tickets for any Boneyarder who needs one.

11514.jpg

Reaction Score
I went outside without a jacket today and can already tell I caught something.

I'm pretty sure I'll become deathly ill the afternoon of 1/14 and will spend 1/15 nursing myself back to health. I foresee an initial dose of Bloody Mary's and bacon while slowly progressing to several scotch and a few medicinal herbal infusions. I will also check my blood pressure every 10 minutes by refreshing The Boneyard for updated recruiting news.

I'm self-employed but have enough of these tickets for any Boneyarder who needs one.

View attachment 4712

Your next life. :rolleyes:
Certifiable_MAD_GENIUS.jpg

Reaction Score
Excuse my nievete, but am I missing something? (I'm not a day to day regular on the recruiting board-that will change as we get closer to National Signing Day)

Reaction Score
Excuse my nievete, but am I missing something? (I'm not a day to day regular on the recruiting board-that will change as we get closer to National Signing Day)

I believe he is referring to the end of the dead period, so coaches can go see recruits face to face, therefore he/we will get more recruiting news/commits after January 15th.

He's certifiably nuts, but in a good way. ;)

RioDog

Block C Bozo
Reaction Score
Ha! I'll be with you 'Lurker- I'm a teacher here in Rio and we're on summer break. I don't have to even think about work until February.

I imagine I'll be sipping an ice cold caipirinha.
receita-de-caipirinha.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
:)
Ha! I'll be with you 'Lurker- I'm a teacher here in Rio and we're on summer break. I don't have to even think about work until February.

I imagine I'll be sipping an ice cold caipirinha.
receita-de-caipirinha.jpg

Make sure you leave your man-card at the door before drinking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom