Free ticket offer for STHs | The Boneyard

Free ticket offer for STHs

Reaction Score
Hey, just an FYI
Got an email offer for 2 free tickets (for season ticket holders) just now. Went in and ordered the free tickets. Did not get any email confirmation that said tickets were being processed. Called the ticket office. She said they did not go through and so put the order through for me. She said many people were calling with problems. SO....if you order these free tickets and do not get any confirmation email, call the number on the original email.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hey, just an FYI
Got an email offer for 2 free tickets (for season ticket holders) just now. Went in and ordered the free tickets. Did not get any email confirmation that said tickets were being processed. Called the ticket office. She said they did not go through and so put the order through for me. She said many people were calling with problems. SO....if you order these free tickets and do not get any confirmation email, call the number on the original email.
10,000 people are probably trying at the same time.

Reaction Score
Love that they have done this at least a couple times this year...free tickets for the Season ticket holders...between that and the heavily discounted individual tickets...like what the athletic department is doing to fill the seats!

Reaction Score
they must be offering it in blocks, I'm a ST and haven't gotten anything yet.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Had a choice of hockey, mbb or wbb.

To fill the seats, perhaps?
Your initial post didn't specify what games the tix were for. I was wondering why someone who has tix to a game needs more tix to the game. Now I know the tix were for other sports. Makes sense now - DreamJobbed and Husky25 clarified. Be more specific - details matter.

Reaction Score
I originally posted for this reason: that if people who ordered “whatever” free tickets did not get a confirmation email they should call because mine didn’t go though. Hope it helped someone.

Reaction Score
Read the post too fast and thought it said, Free ticket offer for STDs- wondering who was going to bite on that one...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom