Frank Martin | The Boneyard

Frank Martin

Reaction Score
Im sure people viewed Calhoun the same way back in the 80's when he first took over at UConn. I heard stories that they didnt let the players family members sit near the bench because of how JC would act during the games. I dont know how true that is, but it would not surprise me.

pj

Reaction Score
Not many top college coaches got their start as high school coaches. JC and Frank Martin are two of only a few. They win based on character, toughness, and defense. South Carolina was the #3 rated defense this year in kenpom. Their characters are similar. I would love to be a fan of a Frank Martin coached team.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Im sure people viewed Calhoun the same way back in the 80's when he first took over at UConn. I heard stories that they didnt let the players family members sit near the bench because of how JC would act during the games. I dont know how true that is, but it would not surprise me.

I cannot imagine JC coming up during the age of social media. Not sure he would have made it. Then again, I'd never, ever bet against JC.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom