Franck Kepnang | The Boneyard

Franck Kepnang

Reaction Score
How come we're not hearing anything about Kepnang? He's rated a five star and #19 nationally and #3 for his position by 247 and we are listed as one of his offers. Played with Gaffney and it seems his name has been mentioned quite a bit in the past but nothing lately.

Reaction Score
His recruiting online seems relatively quiet in general. (Or he’s just keeping a lot close to the vest)

dantheman

@instorrsnow
Reaction Score
Kepang also played with Bouknight the year before moving to Westtown if Im not mistaken....

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Kepang also played with Bouknight the year before moving to Westtown if Im not mistaken....
They both played for PSA, along with Springs. Lots of connections here. Not sure if we’re involved though. We haven’t been linked to him in a while.

Reaction Score
Going off this why have we not been more heavily involved in Nate Santos and Jaylen (Juju) Murray. Both 4 star CT players.

Santos has a great frame and can shoot. Murray is listed as only 5'9 but that kid can straight up ball. If he hits a growth spurt anytime soon we'll be kicking ourselves big time. Even as 5'9 he is quick as heck and gets his shot off

Reaction Score
Going off this why have we not been more heavily involved in Nate Santos and Jaylen (Juju) Murray. Both 4 star CT players.

Santos has a great frame and can shoot. Murray is listed as only 5'9 but that kid can straight up ball. If he hits a growth spurt anytime soon we'll be kicking ourselves big time. Even as 5'9 he is quick as heck and gets his shot off

I'm sure we have watched both, and will this winter. Juju murray especially.

Tough to offer a small guard like murrau early. Need to really know his game and how he'll transfer to better comp.

Nate Santos might be more of a mid-major type. I think hos 4* ranking is only from one service. I don't know his game well, but I've coached a teammate of his and know his game just from watching a little film of the loomis team.

Reaction Score
Just from reading & watching limited tape, Juju reminds me of Chris Lykes at Miami by way of Gonzaga Prep

Reaction Score
Santos originally from Geeneva illinois and a member of the 2020 class reclassified. Good skill set.

Reaction Score

You can't win at this level with guys shorter than 6'0. Kentuckys of the world will eat you up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom