Fox Sports Replays | The Boneyard

Fox Sports Replays

Reaction Score
Has anyone else had problems watching replays through the foxsports.com/replays site? I live out of the country but use a VPN. I am able to watch all live broadcasts on foxsports.com (using a directv account back home) but when I click on a game at the replays website it loops me back to the foxsports.com site. Is it simply that the replays don't work or is it a problem on my end?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Has anyone else had problems watching replays through the foxsports.com/replays site? I live out of the country but use a VPN. I am able to watch all live broadcasts on foxsports.com (using a directv account back home) but when I click on a game at the replays website it loops me back to the foxsports.com site. Is it simply that the replays don't work or is it a problem on my end?

It depends on your VPN. I've had a couple of overseas trips during the fall and had to make sure I cleaned out my history including cached images and cookies before connecting via VPN back to the states. I also had to share my VPN location which changed my local channels but never changed my cable type channels.

Reaction Score
Thanks for the advice, Chin Diesel. Unfortunately, clearing history/cache/cookies didn't seem to do the trick.

Reaction Score
Cable went out so missed the game. Can’t find the game replay on fox app. Any suggestions?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom