Fox Sports channel on Roku for Friday | The Boneyard

Fox Sports channel on Roku for Friday

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Already has Friday night's game on their schedule.

20211201_172124.jpg

Reaction Score
So not to confuse anyone (I hope), SNY will carry the game...if you get the channel.

cabbie191

Jonathan Husky on a date with Holi
Reaction Score
So perhaps double coverage?

In any event, thanks to those who mentioned that you can access FS1 via Roku. I added the channel last night and expect to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday by watching the Huskies live.

For those who are more tech savvy than I am, I am wondering this: when I started the process of adding FS1, there was a message on screen that said fees might apply. So far as I can tell, I wasn't charged anything.

Does anyone know why or why not there would be a fee applied?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
So perhaps double coverage?

In any event, thanks to those who mentioned that you can access FS1 via Roku. I added the channel last night and expect to celebrate my sister-in-law's birthday by watching the Huskies live.

For those who are more tech savvy than I am, I am wondering this: when I started the process of adding FS1, there was a message on screen that said fees might apply. So far as I can tell, I wasn't charged anything.

Does anyone know why or why not there would be a fee applied?
Do you use a tv provider on your Roku, such as YouTube TV, Sling, Hulu Live, and if so, does it have FS1 available for you? If yes, you should add the Fox Sports channel to the Roku. You will then need to login to the channel using your tv provider credentials (it was a one time thing for me). You don't need to add FS1 to your Roku. There is no fee for the Fox Sports channel on Roku as long as you have FS1 as part of your tv package.

As far as using the FS1 channel on Roku, I have no information on that as I have FS1 as part of my tv package on YouTube TV. But you may have to pay a fee for FS1 because it is considered an "add on" channel by many tv providers.

I did try to add the FS1 channel to my Roku but it didn't show up in my search results.

Reaction Score
Just to clarify my previous post, the fox.com/sports/ showing of Friday's game is the SNY broadcast for people who live outside the SNY viewing area. Sorry for any confusion.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom