Fox Sports App | The Boneyard

Fox Sports App

Reaction Score
Ok... need help.... I just got a new tv , and it has Fox Sports app.... it’s showing some live games and some replays. ( UConn isn’t one of them, yet)
Will I be able to watch UConn live with this app, or do I have to do something else?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The next game should play live on your tv. If possible, on Tuesday before game time check the upcoming games to make sure the game is listed.

Reaction Score
If you went to (1)Foxsports.com and (2)your browser has the Fox app. on it and (3)has been identified by your cable provider, you should have a live picture on your monitor. Then it's a question of (4)finding the live program you want to see. Fox doesn't give much notice about what it's covering, but it's supposed to have all the SNY game (as it did today). If you also want to watch the pre- and post- game shows along with Husky All-Access, you'll need to have direct access to the SNY channel, which is NOT carried by Fox. Confused? Join the merry crowd of head scratchers.

Reaction Score
the game was listed this morning as coming up and it ran fine when the game started (from MA)

Reaction Score
I watched the game on the Fox Now app, requires the login

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom