Fox "SNY" games? | The Boneyard

Fox "SNY" games?

Reaction Score
Here in Mass I can watch every game not on network TV on ESPN3. For us out of market, has anything been suggested as to how the current "SNY" games will be available? Fox streaming pretty much blows, it's just their network channels. I know a lot of the NBE out of conference games, including some crappy ones, are on FS1 or 2, but there's no way every game is going to be televised on the networks. If this was next year would we be screwed out of seeing these three upcoming games?

Reaction Score
Fox streams every Big East home game.

I have no idea how Fox and SNY will work out. SNY is an NBC RSN. Wonder if that will make things harder.

Reaction Score
Here in Mass I can watch every game not on network TV on ESPN3. For us out of market, has anything been suggested as to how the current "SNY" games will be available? Fox streaming pretty much blows, it's just their network channels. I know a lot of the NBE out of conference games, including some crappy ones, are on FS1 or 2, but there's no way every game is going to be televised on the networks. If this was next year would we be screwed out of seeing these three upcoming games?
fox's streaming is really good. way better quality than espn. every game is either on a fox channel or cbs sports network, which gets 2-3 games a year. don't fret

Reaction Score
fox's streaming is really good. way better quality than espn. every game is either on a fox channel or cbs sports network, which gets 2-3 games a year. don't fret
ESPN streaming is awful for 2019 standards

Reaction Score
yea, fox's streaming is way better. it's not even close. not sure what OP was talking about

Should have phrased it better, quantity of streaming versus quality. Unless I'm missing something, Fox just streams they're channels, there's no equivalent "Fox3" for game's not on the network.

I guess my question is where will we be able to watch UConn-Saint Peter's outside of Connecticut next year?

Reaction Score
Should have phrased it better, quantity of streaming versus quality. Unless I'm missing something, Fox just streams they're channels, there's no equivalent "Fox3" for game's not on the network.

I guess my question is where will we be able to watch UConn-Saint Peter's outside of Connecticut next year?
Every game will be streamed through it. You sometimes have to go into the fox sports app and stream it through there

Reaction Score

It'll be on the foxsports app. here's the breakdown of the media deal. 2-3 games a year in the non-conference will be on cbssports network or your regional fox sports channel. CBSSN has streaming for limited providers (I have to pirate the streams for CBSSN games, but you might not have to) and the games on FSN regional will be on the foxsportsgo app. the rest of your games, every single one, will be on either fox or fs1 and both of those are on the foxsports app. it's very likely that there aren't going to be any more "sny games" as you put it. they probably won't be doing any more uconn men's basketball

Reaction Score
It'll be on the foxsports app. here's the breakdown of the media deal. 2-3 games a year in the non-conference will be on cbssports network or your regional fox sports channel. CBSSN has streaming for limited providers (I have to pirate the streams for CBSSN games, but you might not have to) and the games on FSN regional will be on the foxsportsgo app. the rest of your games, every single one, will be on either fox or fs1 and both of those are on the foxsports app. it's very likely that there aren't going to be any more "sny games" as you put it. they probably won't be doing any more uconn men's basketball
Yeah I’m starting to think the men’s basketball package is done with SNY after this year. Which is a huge loss for UConn.

Reaction Score
Yeah I’m starting to think the men’s basketball package is done with SNY after this year. Which is a huge loss for UConn.
if the rumors that sny wants to maybe broadcast football that could offset that loss a little bit

Reaction Score
Watch SNY and listen to Crispino and Wayne on ESPN radio. The best of all world's and no delay. IHave no problem with the SNY announcers but Mike and Waynet is a great feed front SNY and would be a bid loss if we didn't have it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom