Forum Runner just a blank screen | The Boneyard

Forum Runner just a blank screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After clicking on Forum Runner on my iPad to access the Boneyard, nothing happens. It just goes to a blank screen with only Forum Runner appearing, and no favorite Boneyard or any other sites.

Other than user error comments, anyone with any helpful suggestions. I shut the iPad, turned it back on, and still no luck. I can access the Boneyard via Safari on my iPad, Firefox using my PC, and, Forum Runner using my phone. Thanks in advance for helpful suggestions, possible fixes, etc.

Reaction Score
Da_Aisijimo_Gou said:
After clicking on Forum Runner on my iPad to access the Boneyard, nothing happens. It just goes to a blank screen with only Forum Runner appearing, and no favorite Boneyard or any other sites.

Other than user error comments, anyone with any helpful suggestions. I shut the iPad, turned it back on, and still no luck. I can access the Boneyard via Safari on my iPad, Firefox using my PC, and, Forum Runner using my phone. Thanks in advance for helpful suggestions, possible fixes, etc.

Forum Runner also has not been update in over a year and a half. This significantly effects posters who have recently upgraded their phones in the past 6 months. The app can't adjust to the larger, higher resolution, screens and cuts off required icons needed to post.

As a result, the app practically has become a "read only" version of itself. Case in point: I'm posting from my device with the app but was unable to post my own thread. The only way I was able to post this was by entering this existing thread, long press the first post, and reply by quote.

Since it appears the Forum Runner developers have abandoned the app, can we please look into alternates?

Thanks!

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Use the mobile style. I will not spend one second supporting a third party app. Been there. Done that. Never again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom