Fort Hays Replay | The Boneyard

Fort Hays Replay

Reaction Score
The Ft Hays replay is posted at HuskyGames:

Yikes! We can watch this already? That's the trouble with instant gratification: it takes too long.

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
:eek: took my 65" LG TV down after the game and am swapping it out with my sister-in-laws 55" Vizio. 65" is just too large for our space.

Reaction Score
:eek: took my 65" LG TV down after the game and am swapping it out with my sister-in-laws 55" Vizio. 65" is just too large for our space.
Big isn't always better when it comes to TV. My son has a 90" projection which is absolutely jaw-dropping when watching movies. But he, and I, have limited ourselves to 55" for normal TV viewing, with OLED being the key to true viewing experience. I'm uncomfortable watching the news/etc. when the person yakking at me on screen has a head bigger than my own. I don't like being talked down to. It isn't a space problem, but it definitely is a perception issue. If I want bigger, I just move a little closer. For me, the sound is more important for the "being there" experience, and I have that covered.

Last edited:

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Big isn't always better when it comes to TV. My son has a 90" projection which is absolutely jaw-dropping when watching movies. But he, and I, have limited ourselves to 55" for normal TV viewing. I'm uncomfortable watching the news/etc. when the person yakking at me on screen has a head bigger than my own. It isn't a space problem, but it definitely is a perception issue.
Stop watching the news. (I am grinning )

Reaction Score
Stop watching the news. (I am grinning )
I know, right? I only use the TV for local news that might impact my life within the next 24 hours. The rest is all online, or else I get it from the 'monkeys in the jungle' network, where if it's important enough to pay attention to you'll know it and tune in or look around because everyone is jabbering or screaming.

Reaction Score
Highlights of today's game. Copied from Storrs South.

Reaction Score
Highlights of today's game. Copied from Storrs South.

Watching the first half highlights (and the total game replay), what gets my notice is the end of court wedge of spectators behind the Fort Hays bench. I sure hope these are their fans who made the trip. They're real people, but they respond like cardboard cutouts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom