Former UConn quarterback Jordan McAfee transferring to Assumption (Fuller) | The Boneyard

Former UConn quarterback Jordan McAfee transferring to Assumption (Fuller)

Reaction Score
Former UConn quarterback Jordan McAfee transferring to Assumption

>>McAfee, a redshirt freshman on the 2018 UConn team, confirmed his transfer to Hearst Connecticut Media via a Twitter direct message. He said, “I transferred to compete for the starting job.”

Assumption, a Division II program that plays in the Northeast-10 Conference with New Haven and Southern Connecticut State, used three quarterbacks last season but sophomore Easton Turner is the only underclassman to throw a pass as he was 7 of 13 for 44 yards with no touchdown passes and one interception.<<

>>The Huskies could add another quarterback to the mix but as it stands right now, UConn could have a player it signed out of high school as the starting quarterback in the season opener for the first time since Casey Cochran got the start in the 2014 opener against BYU.<<

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I wish him well and hope he can make a difference

UConn needs another quarterback from either High School or a Grad transfer.

Reaction Score
I wish him well and hope he can make a difference UConn needs another quarterback from either High School or a Grad transfer.
Yup, especially given a JUCO QB may not be walking in the door. As highlighted a few days back, a JUCO would help balance the QB crews' overall academic-year balance. Good luck to Jordan.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom