Former UConn Big Josh Carlton Named First Team All-AAC | The Boneyard

Former UConn Big Josh Carlton Named First Team All-AAC

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Well, we all know Josh would have been battling Sanogo for PT. Josh leaves and is first team AAC. Sanogo becomes a starter and is first team BE.

Something tells me Sanogo could/would be first team AAC if he played in that conference. I highly doubt Josh would have been first team BE this season.

Win win for everyone.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Great for Josh...

But was Vance Jackson really left off Honorable Mention?
He’s been great for ECU this year. I saw him play in December against Liberty- very impressive.

Reaction Score
Great for Josh...

But was Vance Jackson really left off Honorable Mention?
He’ll use it as motivation. Hope he uses this to be (insert ECU’s version of Kevin Freeman) this AAC tourney

Reaction Score
Happy for Carlton, I am a bit surprised to see Duren here. Thought he looked overwhelmed early in the season but to be fair havent watched memphis since non-conference play. Duren to me reminded me a bit of drummond in that I just didnt feel like he was getting the most of his talent

Reaction Score
Well, we all know Josh would have been battling Sanogo for PT. Josh leaves and is first team AAC. Sanogo becomes a starter and is first team BE.

Something tells me Sanogo could/would be first team AAC if he played in that conference. I highly doubt Josh would have been first team BE this season.

Win win for everyone.
It certainly elevates WHERE in Europe he can play.

Reaction Score
Sanogo could/would be first team AAC if he played in that conference. I highly doubt Josh would have been first team BE this season.

Obviously coaching would decide that.

If Josh Carlton would have played for Jay Wright, he would be First team NBE.

If Sanogo would've played for Frank Haith, I doubt he would be First team AAC.

Coaching has made a bid difference with Josh Carlton.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Very happy for one of our own. Graduated UConn and went on to grad school at Houston. Big things in Europe for the young man

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Josh is a really nice kid and was always very gracious giving his time and an ear to fans.
Sampson saw the positives in Josh and took him on and played to his strengths. Doing so has opened so many good options for Josh, if he so choses, to make some decent money playing basketball for some years.
This is a great recognition for Josh. The AAC has some very good players and to be mentioned as one of the best is an honor. CV and Josh share something in common and both would have been players in the NBE.
Congrats Mr. Carlton - good luck in the dance

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom