Former Gophers AD (Beth Goetz) Gets Job At UConn | The Boneyard

Former Gophers AD (Beth Goetz) Gets Job At UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
NHRJimFuller 10:06am via TweetDeck
Report: Former Minnesota interim AD headed to #UConn to work with David Benedict

Source: Former Gophers AD Gets Job At UConn
>>MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The former interim athletic director for the University of Minnesota athletic department has accepted a job in Connecticut, sources tell WCCO’s Mike Max.

According to the sources, Beth Goetz has accepted a job as the associate assistant director at the University of Connecticut, with an emphasis in football.<<

Beth Goetz leaving Minnesota for job at University of Connecticut

Reaction Score

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Hopefully Beth Goetz gets what she wants...

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
There's no plan from what I can see.
That's the point everyone, except Mr. Muntz, is trying to make. Fans and Twitterites not being privvy to the details of a plan does not mean there isn't one. Often times, it is just the opposite.

Reaction Score
She sounds like an excellent addition. I just wish Stephens had t called her a rock star after the Warde "the Monitor" Manuel.

Reaction Score
Is this a new position ? If not, did some one get bounced ? Hope D.B. knows that this is not Auburn with it's budget I think of 135 M per year.

Reaction Score
Is this a new position ? If not, did some one get bounced ?

From the Courant article above: "Goetz, 41, replaces Deborah Corum, who left in April for a similar position at Southern Utah."

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Lurker likey........

460x.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Beth Goetz did fabulous job as Gophers' interim AD

Couldn't resist... Interim AD Beth Goetz arrived from Butler two years ago

>>So just who is Goetz? “A rock star,’’ said Brad Stevens, the Boston Celtics coach who praised Goetz’s leadership skills from their years together at Butler when he was the men’s basketball coach there.<<

Oh no! Not another rock star! Maybe they will put her in charge of monitoring.

I've had the pleasure meeting and socializing with Brad Stevens several times. I'm going to trust that this is a very good hire for UCONN.

Reaction Score
UConnHuskies 11:12am via TweetDeck
New @UConnHuskies COO/SWA @bgoetz12 will be a guest on @WTIC1080 at 4:40 pm Eastern today with @JoeDSports @TheRealGresh
I have been thinking about this since Benedict was hired...maybe it's time the UConn fanbase starts a petition to send to Benedict and IMG to either lessen Joe D's role to one sport...or even replace him all together as the voice of UConn sports. It is kind of ironic he is pair with Gresh on that show...they both have HUGE Ego's, are EXTREMELY pompous and arrogant as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom