Former Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun praises hiring of Dan Hurley | The Boneyard

Former Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun praises hiring of Dan Hurley

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I didn't realize they knew each other. While Hurley was speaking the camera would pan over to JC. Seemed he was smiling through the whole thing. A couple of times leaning over and whispering something in somebody's ear, but always smiling. That tells me he was pleased with the hire. Nice quote on KO>

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I didn't realize they knew each other. While Hurley was speaking the camera would pan over to JC. Seemed he was smiling through the whole thing. A couple of times leaning over and whispering something in somebody's ear, but always smiling. That tells me he was pleased with the hire. Nice quote on KO>

Hurley had brought JC in to speak to his teams a few times over the years at URI.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Imagine if someone only quoted the dumbest of the dumb from over here. We'd look delusional too

If somebody posted scrappy, we'd look like idiots for sure. And I like scrappy. But there is a lot of delusional over there, I mean a LOT.

Reaction Score
If somebody posted scrappy, we'd look like idiots for sure. And I like scrappy. But there is a lot of delusional over there, I mean a LOT.
Yeah the crazies seem to outnumber the rational people over there

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom