OT--Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs Dies | The Boneyard

OT--Former Apple CEO Steve Jobs Dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
What specifically about CONFERENCE REALIGNMENT BOARD is too complicated for everyone??????

sorry couldn't help myself. sad loss for those who can't get through the day without fingering apple products. apple will be fine. leadership will be interesting there for the next couple years. just sent my resume west...

Reaction Score
fun thing in education, they are always asking us to think out of the box... well jobs was one in a billion who did

Reaction Score
Met him several times. Great guy, and one of the best marketers ever.

Reaction Score
The guy was amazing, RIP Steve! Where would we be today without the Ipod, Ipad, Iphone and all the other things apple has come out with. pretty crazy to think of.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
The guy was amazing, RIP Steve! Where would we be today without the Ipod, Ipad, Iphone and all the other things apple has come out with. pretty crazy to think of.
don't forget pixar either

Reaction Score
I'm not a big Apple user, but this is very depressing :(

RIP Steve Jobs

Reaction Score
fun thing in education, they are always asking us to think out of the box... well jobs was one in a billion who did

Here's a sobering thought: he was fired! What does that tell you about how much "thinking out of the box" is truly valued? And then you wonder why people suppress that side of themselves. Why? Because you'll be fired.

Of course, there are really a lot of harebrained ideas.

Reaction Score
What specifically about CONFERENCE REALIGNMENT BOARD is too complicated for everyone??????

sorry couldn't help myself. sad loss for those who can't get through the day without fingering apple products. apple will be fine. leadership will be interesting there for the next couple years. just sent my resume west...

Hey, I only used one question mark?! ;)

Reaction Score
Steve Jobs will be present for one final product release. At his funeral Apple is going to present a glass casket with a touch screen so people can leave electronic condolences. They are naming it the iDead.

What......too soon?

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I guess an apple a day doesn't keep the doctor away...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom