Forbes Basketball Realignment Article | The Boneyard

Forbes Basketball Realignment Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't say I'm shedding any tears.

For the old Big East, maybe... but for the new big east, I hope they fall flat and are long forgotten.

Reaction Score
Is it just me or does it seem unfair or unnatural for UConn not to get a crack to hang a '1' at the end of Syracuse's perfect record so far?

As the conference-who-calls-itself-the-Big-East, no tears from me. In fact, I have a suspicion that some, especially Hall and PC, are hurting attendance wise without UConn and friends visiting at least once a year.

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
Is it just me or does it seem unfair or unnatural for UConn not to get a crack to hang a '1' at the end of Syracuse's perfect record so far?

As the conference-who-calls-itself-the-Big-East, no tears from me. In fact, I have a suspicion that some, especially Hall and PC, are hurting attendance wise without UConn and friends visiting at least once a year.

I see a matchup in the NCAA's in our future! Good Riddance Big East PResent.

Reaction Score
Dang,
Even in the "Diluted Big East", Steve Lavin is still bringing up the rear....

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score

I've been offered great Hall tickets. I'm not interested.

Reaction Score
I didn't know all 90 games were on ESPN. That's good. I can't wait to see how the 2014 AAC football schedule shakes out on TV.

I do believe I'm on the right track, that I think Aresco had no choice but to accept a dollar contract for pennies on the dollar from NBC, to squeeze ESPN into putting all of the AAC games on their national network television. We just got to win, and keep getting ratings, and for the next contract, we'll be back up to market in broadcasting dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom