For us out of State, no ESPN internet coverage, just cbs sports | The Boneyard

For us out of State, no ESPN internet coverage, just cbs sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Sorry to ask, but I get access to all ESPN internet covered games. Because this is on CBS Sports Network (extra cable package here in NC by Time Warner) is Joe D all i have unless I slum it at a bar?

Reaction Score
In the past I have signed up for CBS Sports Network the night before a game and canceled right after the game. I was charged for a single day of service, like $0.33 for the game. I have Charter Cable. At least worth calling and checking.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
You can stream one of those shady 12th party websites if you are confident which flashy thing isn't a spam banner and is the feed to the game.

Reaction Score
If you have DirectTV, go to channel 200 entitled "HD Sportsmix" and it has about 8 different sport channels there, one is CBS Sports. I don't subscribe to it and if i enter in the channel it says I don't get it, but it shows up on that mix of channels...its weird and its small, but you get the audio and it beats not watching the game at all

Reaction Score
Thanks guys, guess its either Kick back Jacks, or an expensive hotel downtown (as if greensboro has a downtown).

But I am juiced for this game. Maybe I should just go to Gramdover at Sedgefield and knock on the ACC doors and say let me in, I need CBS Sports Channel - . sit with me and watch history - (UL means who?).

ps When I was in Hartford for the Army game, I took the bus from Travelers and it was AWESOME.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
You can stream one of those shady 12th party websites if you are confident which flashy thing isn't a spam banner and is the feed to the game.

If you have Chrome, Adblock+ and Ghostery, you're pretty darn safe with most of those websites. I personally like zunox.hk because the streams are pretty consistent.

Reaction Score
But of course, all of the sites have a bad stream...not the right channel.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
is there at least a radio stream you don't have to pay for?

cbb sports network is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate