For UConn Running Back Group, Rosa is Next Man Up. | The Boneyard

For UConn Running Back Group, Rosa is Next Man Up.

Reaction Score
And he can pass too! Really looking forward to watching this kid and see how he does against Ball St.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Kid is a straight baller. Some players just know how to get it done.

A few games ago there was a bit of a joke about him getting garbage time TD's. Point was he was getting TD's and he has a knack for first down markers and goal lines. He will be very productive over his four years here.

Almost get the feeling for the next four years there is always going to be fresh blood that is supposed to take his carries and put him down on the depth chart, yet every year Rosa will be getting crucial snaps in November/December (At least hoping UConn plays a game in December in the next few years).

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Here's my take on Rosa - hard to tackle, great motor, great speed. Still learning how to read holes, cut back, etc. Houston has that on him now as well maybe even a little bit faster. He will leave yards on the play at the line of scrimmage due to missing a hole, but if he gets to the next level, look out.

He is a cornerstone player- this year will make him that much better in the future.

Reaction Score
If Rosa can pass the ball more than 15 yds...I would love to see him run a wildcat (RPO)offense. Make him a triple threat option.

GG

Reaction Score
My son ran track against him last year. The kid is fast. When he has an opening, he is difficult to catch.

Reaction Score
Rosa is a great athlete and an offensive jack of all trades. Houston is a rocket. I love having both of them but in order to win today, Rosa needs to look a lot more like Houston than he has to this point. Houston’s big play capability was a welcome surprise when we lost call of our best RBs. I fear we are missing a RB that can take big advantage of our strong OL play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom