For those of you with a Diaco Man Crush...... | The Boneyard

For those of you with a Diaco Man Crush......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Turn on Face theState with Dennis House on channel 3 ....... He's doing a great job pushing the motivation envelope. Talking about the value of Uconn being a top notch University and the football brand that "WAS on its way" , clearly eluding to our last regimes disastrous performance.... He's providing some subtle excitement !!! I'm impressed with our new Coach!!

Last edited:

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Turn on Face theState with Dennis House on channel 3 .. He's doing a great job pushing the motivation envelope. Talking about the value of Uconn being a top notch University and the football brand that "WAS on its way" , clearly eluding to our last regimes disastrous performance.... He's providing some subtle excitement !!! I'm impressed with our new Coach!!

Exactly what this program needed...a little Vitamin Diaco!!!

(I am going to keep trotting that one out there until it catches on or Fishy tells me to stop...lol)

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

(I am going to keep trotting that one out there until it catches on or Fishy tells me to stop...lol)

I like it. As long as it isn't "25K Rent", I'm cool. :)

Reaction Score
Go to WFSB Face the State, 2 part interview. about 11 minutes total. Go Coach Diaco,
Go Huskies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
That is funny stuff right there. If you're on campus, have a bunch of shirts made and go dorm to dorm selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom