For those of you who always bet $ on UConn. . . . . . | The Boneyard

For those of you who always bet $ on UConn. . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How the helll to you not have a heart attack? Its got to be one of the worse feelings during games I can ever imagine.

Sure they won, but the 1st half and the late diminishing lead has to drive bettors crazy. I guess by winning the game and money makes up for the health scare.

I don't bet but I can imagine I'd be breaking remotes, TVs, glasses and anything in my proximity. Talk about Ollie all you want but Calhoun probably wouldn't even be able to complete a game.

Perhaps meds are needed especially with Kansas coming up. Our wins just don't come easy, even though this was basically over with 3 minutes left.

Anyways, congratulations to those that won money and 'survived'.

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
How the helll to you not have a heart attack? Its got to be one of the worse feelings during games I can ever imagine.

Sure they won, but the 1st half and the late diminishing lead has to drive bettors crazy. I guess by winning the game and money makes up for the health scare.

I don't bet but I can imagine I'd be breaking remotes, TVs, glasses and anything in my proximity. Talk about Ollie all you want but Calhoun probably wouldn't even be able to complete a game.

Perhaps meds are needed especially with Kansas coming up. Our wins just don't come easy, even though this was basically over with 3 minutes left.

Anyways, congratulations to those that won money and survived.
lol, when we were turning it over late in the 2nd half, I moved my remote away from my hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3
Top Bottom