For those of you that enjoy the UCMB... | The Boneyard

For those of you that enjoy the UCMB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Please consider giving to the UCMB Tower fund today. There is a contest that will give an enhanced donation for the top-grossing group in the UConn Ignite crowdsourcing group.

http://ignite.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1100279&supId=400767802

This tower will allow for more effective practice and provide a visible symbol of support for the UCMB. Currently, the band leadership uses an old shipping container as a makeshift tower, but this will be much better. Thanks!

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting this. I should have thought doing the same. Being a UCMB alum myself I already donated a few days ago when a buddy of mine posted it on Facebook. It can be as small as $5 for any of you! I highly recommend giving to an integral part to your game day experience!

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
pepband99 said:
Please consider giving to the UCMB Tower fund today...This tower will allow for more effective practice and provide a visible symbol of support for the UCMB. Currently, the band leadership uses an old shipping container as a makeshift tower, but this will be much better. Thanks!

I will be making a contribution as I think the UCMB does a fantastic job of making The Rent feel more like a college atmosphere on game days.

I also had the opportunity to observe the Michigan marching band utilize their tower for warm up prior to our game out in Ann Arbor a few years back. I can see how the tower would help with practice.

Reaction Score
Please consider giving to the UCMB Tower fund today. There is a contest that will give an enhanced donation for the top-grossing group in the UConn Ignite crowdsourcing group.

http://ignite.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=1100279&supId=400767802

This tower will allow for more effective practice and provide a visible symbol of support for the UCMB. Currently, the band leadership uses an old shipping container as a makeshift tower, but this will be much better. Thanks!

Being an UCMB alumni, I will definitely donate something as soon as I get paid this week. The shipping container is a bit of a hassle, but I have many fond memories of it. But I will do anything I can to help improve conditions for the UCMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom