For those of us working with Frontier | The Boneyard

For those of us working with Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Well. . . . . . . I still cant get Watch ESPN even at home. Do you have to re download the app and sign up via frontier?
Also the McAfee that used to come included with Uverse expires today. Frontier was kind enough to offer it to me for an additional $24.99 a month. They still suck. . . . . . . . alot.

Reaction Score
Well. . . . . . . I still cant get Watch ESPN even at home. Do you have to re download the app and sign up via frontier?
Also the McAfee that used to come included with Uverse expires today. Frontier was kind enough to offer it to me for an additional $24.99 a month. They still suck. . . . . . . . alot.

Using the Watch ESPN app you should be able to find frontier as one of the options now and then sign in. Watch ESPN requires you to sign to Frontier regardless of the IP addrees I think.

Reaction Score
Using the Watch ESPN app you should be able to find frontier as one of the options now and then sign in. Watch ESPN requires you to sign to Frontier regardless of the IP addrees I think.

I never lost it at home. Mine always worked with my XBOX and FireStick.

Reaction Score
Anyone else have frontier where Mcafee was supposed to expire 12\31\14? My Mcafee still appears to be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom