For the fans who went last night | The Boneyard

For the fans who went last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
you guys brought it... went with some friends and the lower bowl was almost filled with the top section scattered... the students were loud and the fans were not sitting on their asses, they were fired up... hope for the same tonight with a sold out crowd

Reaction Score
Any idea on tickets? Easy seat has them for $70 minimum. I was thinking of going to the game and seeing what is available outside. There were lots of empty seats on TV but great crowd noise

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Any idea on tickets? Easy seat has them for $70 minimum. I was thinking of going to the game and seeing what is available outside. There were lots of empty seats on TV but great crowd noise
my friend got ours for around $100... not sure where or anything, there were guys outside selling but i've never felt comfortable doing that... try seatgeek, easyseat, stubhub... i think those are the sites

Reaction Score
After the Purvis transition layup with 2:10 left and the timeout, that was, far and away, the best U-C-O-N-N chant I've ever heard on tv. Made the one at MSG vs MSU last year sound like a whisper

Reaction Score

Go to the XL box office. Tickets last night were $40.00. Why does it seem so hard for people to figure this out?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Still have no voice. Great environment for 9-10k
I also have no voice. I had to to stop at McDonald's on the way home to get a drink to chug because my throat was so sore. I also agree that the U-C-O-N-N chant was the loudest I've ever been a part of. Hosting the AAC this season couldn't have come at a better time. Our crowd can be the 6th man to will the team to the NCAA Tourney. I hope we can get off to a fast start today and never let Tulsa into the game.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
The tickets are red today if anyone has any doubts with scalping, they have a metallic "A"with a metallic line going across the tix .

AstarIsBorn31

Underrated Poster
Reaction Score
Lost my voice! had the section popping though behind uconn bench... Will be out in 105 today in the Niels jersey! lets gooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom