For Saturday 11/26 I need 3 football tickets (Rutgers) & 3 Womens Bball (Buffalo) | The Boneyard

For Saturday 11/26 I need 3 football tickets (Rutgers) & 3 Womens Bball (Buffalo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ok, let me try again. I didn't realize the board had a ticket forum. I'm coming into town for Thanksgiving and want to take my kids to the Saturday November 26 football game against Rutgers and the Women's hoop game that same night against Buffalo. I need 3 tickets to each game. I'm looking for lower sideline football tickets and lower bowl basketball tickets. If you have tickets to sell to either game, please email me: uconn77duke74@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Reaction Score
Ok, let me try again. I didn't realize the board had a ticket forum. I'm coming into town for Thanksgiving and want to take my kids to the Saturday November 26 football game against Rutgers and the Women's hoop game that same night against Buffalo. I need 3 tickets to each game. I'm looking for lower sideline football tickets and lower bowl basketball tickets. If you have tickets to sell to either game, please email me: uconn77duke74@hotmail.com. Thanks!
I have 2 tickets in sec. 123 row 7 (about 40 yardline). You could pick up one ticket at the door. No one has been sitting next to us. I also have Blue parking which is just outside the entry gate. You can have the package for $60.

Reaction Score
Wow Seymour. I wish I had seen your post sooner. I got tickets on ticketmaster. Thanks for the offer though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrissCross
Top Bottom