For Sale - Shabazz Napier Autographed Basketball and Kemba Walker Autographed Jersey | The Boneyard

For Sale - Shabazz Napier Autographed Basketball and Kemba Walker Autographed Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm selling an autographed Shabazz Basketball and an autographed Kemba jersey. The basketball is a Spalding NBA basketball and the jersey is a youth XL (equivalent to an adult small). I have other autographs from these players and figured I'd like to sell either of these to another deserving UConn fan. Autographs are guaranteed authentic and photo proof is available if you are interested. Message me if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 117
Reaction Score
Nice way to show Bazz and Kemba your appreciation for their time to give you these autographs. Now that the ink has had time to dry you already have them here like The Boneyard is Craigs List.
Real class act. The deserving fans you care so much about will be in touch soon to be sure. Kudos to your kindness.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
This thread is another example to teach your kids to stay away from drugs......

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Except for the fact that I'm 15...
And no 15 year-olds have drug problems? My town had a rash of break-ins by 15 and 16 year-olds looking for stuff to sell for drugs....Just sayin'.....As a matter of fact, some UCONN memorabilia was taken.... ;)

Reaction Score
And no 15 year-olds have drug problems? My town had a rash of break-ins by 15 and 16 year-olds looking for stuff to sell for drugs....Just sayin'.....As a matter of fact, some UCONN memorabilia was taken.... ;)
That's too bad. Just looking to see if there was anyone who would enjoy the autographs more than I do, that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom