OT - For NBA draft addicts | The Boneyard

OT - For NBA draft addicts

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
There's a new site that is basically a crowd sourced draft projection. Fan's input the order in which they think prospects will be drafted. No idea the traction it has yet, but it's still kind of interesting. People seem to really like Karl Towns.

http://realtimedraft.com/

Reaction Score
There's a new site that is basically a crowd sourced draft projection. Fan's input the order in which they think prospects will be drafted. No idea the traction it has yet, but it's still kind of interesting. People seem to really like Karl Towns.

http://realtimedraft.com/

Amida is 13 on their 2015 NBA draft rankings? Someone get this to Diamond Stone and his girlfriend quickly!

Reaction Score
Amida is 13 on their 2015 NBA draft rankings? Someone get this to Diamond Stone and his girlfriend quickly!

It's a little UConn heavy. Boatright at 23? Daniel Hamilton, Kentan Facey, and OMAR CALHOUN are all in the top 40?

Reaction Score
I skewed the results a little bit….just put Amida #1 on my board, along w/ the rest of the team available on there following him. Brimah was #26 before and then jumped to #13.

BTW, they have Kasongo as a prospect but not Purvis.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I skewed the results a little bit….just put Amida #1 on my board, along w/ the rest of the team available on there following him. Brimah was #26 before and then jumped to #13.

BTW, they have Kasongo as a prospect but not Purvis.

I gather the site is relatively new. I'm sure he'll be on there.

That said, the site obviously suffers from the wisdom idiocy of the crowd.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
I gather the site is relatively new. I'm sure he'll be on there.

That said, the site obviously suffers from the wisdom idiocy of the crowd.

It's only as valuable as the number of people that participate. And yes, it will trend toward the popular opinions of the masses. And, I suspect, the idiocy of the crowd will not be all that different from the idiocy of the teams on draft day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom