For E! | The Boneyard

For E!

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
...and yet over at VolNation they still despise her. Frankly, even if it were true that she was the reason Holly was fired (it wasn't), they should be thankful and build her statue out in front of TBA thanking her for the return to relative respect and awareness instead of the joke that they had become.

Congrats on your career and achievements and we look forward to more from you!

Reaction Score
Can’t even imagine what it took for her to even consider coming to UCONN. I love this kid and I’ll be honest, part of that admiration stems from her turning her back on Rocky Top. She brings a different sort of swagger to the game and I love it. Go E!!!

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
She has been all business on the floor most of this season, so seeing E having fun like this in the locker room warms my cold dead soul.
6FCD3913-BB5D-4CBB-A03E-066336106CDC.jpeg

Reaction Score
While I like the theme and no disrespect to the OP, I hope they win it for the entire team that has been through so much.
Along with Evina, the seniors Christyn and Olivia who came here originally and deserve the same respect.
I know Evina has been a great addition to the family and has become a leader but UConn women's basketball has always been the epitome of team.
Hoping we get one for every player on the bench working their tail off in practice every day and only seeing limited PT. That and Dorka and Abury also not able to play at this time.

Reaction Score
Can’t even imagine what it took for her to even consider coming to UCONN. I love this kid and I’ll be honest, part of that admiration stems from her turning her back on Rocky Top. She brings a different sort of swagger to the game and I love it. Go E!!!

Don’t think it took much to consider Uconn. I believe she always wanted to be a husky. And wanted to know why Geno didn’t recruit her

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom